2.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

[A/N: This WHOLE chapter will contain music... I'll provide the link to each song so that you can listen to a little of them to get the vibe of each parts of the chapter if you haven't already heard each song!!!! <3 ]

With the windows down in his jeep me and Yulus sung our hearts out to "Cardboard Box" By FLO on the way to the club.

[I fucking loveeeee this song!!!!!!!!]

with me casually rolling my hips in my seat as the beat drop. I hyped up Yulus who was singing like he wrote the song from experience.

I chuckled at him as he swerved the car into the lounges parking lot.

he turned the music down some

Yulus: we've eaten out together a lot since we've first met but this will be our first time actually having a night out. im so happyyyyyy!!

he clapped his hands together as he parked the car making me chuckle and remove my seatbelt. 

"𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕓𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣. 𝕀 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕚𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕀 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕."

I said causing him to squeal and hug me over the console of the car. getting out we both fix our outfits and he grabbed my hand and we walked up passing the line which did earn us a couple of looks. 

I held his hand a bit tighter with all the eyes on us. Yulus held his head hi not sparring anyone a single glance as he starred down the door hop. the guy cocked his brow at Yulus's strong stare while his lips twitched into a smirk... maybe he was used to people approaching him with authority and thought we were going to make a fool of ourselves. 

I listened as the guy leaned his ear down to yulus where he whispers the phrase "J-Hope"

I was too busy trying to figure out who that could be.. while the guy guarding the door stood back astonished before sending us a nice smile and opening the door for us... earning a few whines from people in the line. walking inside I opened my mouth shook

"𝕨𝕠𝕒𝕙"

Yulus: Hell yea woah. I was so memorized by this place when I first came. couldn't believe it had been here all this time and I never knew. 

he squeezed my hand and led me to the bar. I walked dazed behind him not noticing the few eyes on us.

once we ordered some starter drinks "SuperLove" by Tinashe came on and I instantly started rocking back and forth on my heels. 

[Skip to 0:14]