7.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I nodded my head while sipping my drink.. Mr.Park who I now know as Jimin had drilled me with questions asking me how I met his friends and etc.. after a good chat I was introduced to Taehyung by Jin who has such a lovely voice... not to mention his looks are out of this world. he's so un real.

I sat in between the two sipping on my drink and talking as jin stepped away to go handle some things... turns out Tae who I was instructed by to refer to him as so. Was the professional photographer Jin was talking about... I was a little nervous but he explained to me that it would come a lot more natural than I thought it would.

I cracked up at the few jokes the two had made throughout the night.  the rotation of songs that played were nice as well. "Body language" by Kid Ink had just gone off.   when "All I Need" by LLOYD began to play 

[A/n: this song is such a vibe. if you don't already know it. listen to it to get a feel for the atmosphere in this next part.] 

as the song began to blast through the speakers I watched Jk walked up and whispered in Jimin's ear with a stern expression and Jimin excused himself.

Tae spoke up

Tae: what do you say we get some pictures going??

"𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪.. 𝕤𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕝?"

Tae: natural for now is best... we could pose you outside by the entrance and such but inside the club lets try to get as natural as possible.... hmm lets see. why not some dancing shots??

I nodded

I would dance with Yulus but he and That J-hope guy was killing it out on the main dance floor. so I stood up getting into the zone.

I closed my eyes and slowly rotated my hips without trying to over think everything... throwing the thought of how cringe this could be in the back of my head and let the song of the song take over me. 

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕦𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕦𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕖

𝔸𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖. 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕀 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕗𝕗, 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝

𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥'

ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕

𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕀 𝕕𝕠

𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖'

ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟' 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠