5.

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

I groaned walking into my apartment... my hands full of bags. This morning I woke up hangin off of Yulus's bed with him snoring mouth open..... After we both woke up and settled into our hangovers he got up and drove me home.. I took a shower and cleaned myself up before going to get groceries for my place.

it's Sunday so I usually clean and do a little meal prep for the week if I decide that's the route I want to take.

after putting all the food up I decided to do some stretching... I usually pull out a yoga mat and watch YouTube videos to follow along. 

I checked my emails this morning and half way thru the video I got a call from jin.

"ℍ𝕚 𝕛𝕚𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦!!?"

Jin: Kamaria... I'm doing well. are you feeling okay??

"𝕐𝕖𝕤.. 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕘𝕒 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟.. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟"

Jin: ahh yess i'm sorry for getting in contact so soon... Monday nights are usually lady nights..  I've started this two Mondays ago and while the turn out is nice I'd really like you to come so we could get nice Lounge photos that give the illusion of a astonishing vibe... so many guys turn out because of the expectation of woman and I want you to be the face of Monday nights.... not saying you need to come every Monday. Just think your image would do wonders for promotion purposes. 

I nodded taking in everything he was saying...

"𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘... 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕟𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥."

Jin: Oh!? you're in school? do you mind if I ask what you are in school for?

"𝕆𝕙 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕪.. 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕐𝕦𝕝𝕦𝕤. 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕦𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥"

Jin: OH REALLY!!! that's awesome! I have a few friends with artistic genes... I'll be sure to introduce you tomorrow if they stop by.

I could hear the genuine excitement in his voice.

"𝕆𝕜 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕.. 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖"

Jin: GREAT!! ohh and don't forget to bring Yulus with you... I like his energy...his vibe definitely rubs off on others.

I chuckled. 

"𝕆𝕜 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝"

afterwards we hung up. I instantly called Yulus to inform him.