~23~

~Isabella~

"Good. We're wrapping up the deal." I told my assistant and got up from my chair. I had just started a branch of GusTav here in New York City and as expected, it wasn't going to be easy but it was worth. Worth every shot, every dime and every penny.

"Enzo?"

"We've got eyes on Sniper."

I slapped my hand down on the big conference table in the room. "Where is he?"

~*~

"How was school today, baby?" Cheryl asked Ian as she took his bag and lunchbox and led him out to their awaiting car.

"It was great, mom. I passed all the tests today in school, other kids were jealous. It was really fun."

"Oh is that so? You know what else is gonna be fun?"

He shook his head.

"Spicy noodles and chicken!"

"Yaay! My favorite! I love you so much, mom!"

"Now why don't you get in so we'd be right home on time for spicy noodles!" Just as they were about to get into the car, a knife struck out of nowhere and pinned the open car shut.

"If I were you, I'd stay away from that car, Ms. Cheryl Williams."

"Oh. My. God, mom, look! It's the City Hunter!"

~Isabella~

"He's on the driver' seat, Shortcake, hurry."

I increased the speed of my motorbike. "And the driver?"

"Dead."

"He'll pay for that."

Just as they were about to get in, I quickly pulled out a knife and struck it to the passenger's door of the car, pulling it back shut.

I pulled my motorbike to a screeching stop. "If I were you, I'd stay away from that car, Ms. Cheryl Williams.'' The device installed into suit by Enzo had ensured me sounding like a male.

"Oh. My. God, mom, look! It's the City Hunter!" An over excited Ian screamed, almost leaping off his feet.

"And why should I? It's my fiance's car. Why should I listen to you?!"

"Because of him." I pointed to Sniper Robinson who just stepped out the car. He was putting on the driver's uniform.

"Get down!" I said, jumping off and pushing Cheryl and Ian to the ground just before Sniper pulled the trigger and ran off.

"Wait here." I told them, going after Sniper.

He was fast but I was faster. Just before he could get out through the gate, I swiped out a knife and threw it at his leg and just as he clutched his leg in pain, I jumped and came down, knocking him straight out.

All of a sudden, there was cheers and clapping in the air. I turned and saw the countless numbers of children and teachers standing behind watching. There were all smiling and cheering and guess who their cheerleader was? Ian.

"Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Hunter!"

A small smile formed on my lips. This was my first time experiencing something like this...something so remarkable. And even better, from kids. A siren was blaring in the air, not too far and I quickly went for my bike, speeding off just before they could get to where we was. I was at a corner watching as they handcuffed Sniper and took him into their van just as Cheryl and other adults explained what had just happened to the cops. Once again, Ian was in front. I chuckled. My biggest fan.