~18~

~Isabella~

"What did our parents ever do to you? Our siblings? What did they ever do to you?!"

"Nothing! And that was where they went wrong! They did nothing! Nothing! Father thought I wasn't worthy enough. He thought I was just a boy. Despite being the only son, he never considered me his son, never considered me his heir."

I closed my eyes as tears rolled down. This was too much. Too fucking much. "Our father loved you. He loved us!"

"He never did."

I couldn't believe I was crying right now. How could he? This was all too much. "So...you framed all that. I watched my family collapse before my eyes. And you, they took you away with a bullet stuck to your shoulder. I wanted to do something but I couldn't...there was nothing I could do."

"There was nothing you could have done."

"So you would have murdered me too?"

"If I wanted to, I wouldn't have sent Lucas to recruit you."

I sighed, closing my eyes. "Antonio, I can't believe this. And mother? What did she ever do to you?!"

"That was where Lucas went wrong. I told that motherfucker to take the woman hostage but what did he do?! He murdered her in cold blood. But you don't have to worry, because I have already taken care of that. He's paid for it already."

"Antonio...you..there is no word on earth I can use to describe you right now. It was you. All along it was you. And I brought it up on myself to avenge you. To avenge the death of your family! You took your own family, Antonio! You murdered our father, killed our mother and ended our sisters, how could you?! What kind of a monster are you? You made me an orphan. You made me who I am today, Antonio. You shattered my dreams, you killed my heart and melted every single love in my soul! You are nothing but a selfish, monstrous, greedy, self-conceited, ungrateful, merciless, good for nothing piece of shit, you bastard!"

His hand came down on my face in one second. "Don't make hurt you, Isabel. Trust me, you wouldn't like that."

I spat and tilted my head back to face him. "Trust you?" The word tasted like venom on my lips. "I gave up on trust the day you decided to murder your family and shatter you sister's heart! I can't..." My voice choked with tears. "I can't believe this. You did all this for what? For our father's wealth?! For money? You chose money over your own family?! What kind of a son are you?! You turned two families against each other all because of money?! I stand in mother's shoes and I curse the day you were born!"

"Enough! You've said more than enough now."

"Sir," the door opened and a man stepped in. "We just retrieved this." He handed something over to Antonio.

Luigi's watch.

The pieces were beginning to fall back into their places.

"So that was the reason those men took me.." I found myself talking. "They kidnapped me because I knew your real name. They took me because they knew that I knew you were Antonio and not Luigi! You own the fucking watch! You are Luigi, Antonio. How could you?"

"That's it. Put her to sleep now." He said and started for the door.

"You bastard...I shared everything with you. Everything including blood and here you ripped everything apart. Shattered our bond like it was never there, spilled the blood of your own fami---" that was the last thing I said before I felt a sharp sting on my arm, darkness followed.