Chapter 10

A/N: I don't really want to go through all the fights and stuff so I'm gonna skip to end of initiation. Yolo.

|Tris P.O.V|

Initiation ended today. Jessica came into 7th place. The initiates that got cut were Paul, Flora, Penny, and Jack. Those that died were Ryan and Mona.

I can't believe Jessica made it. She had 19 fears. Pansycake. Oh my gosh I'm turning into Uriah.

I'm walking back from the bakery, and it's late. I'm always paranoid about walking back alone ever since Peter, Drew, and Al attacked me during initiation.

All of the sudden, someone tackles me from behind. I kick and punch. But they tie my wrists.

"HELP!" I yell. But that gets me a kick in the back. I groan in pain, but keep my mouth shut.

"This is what you get, bitch." A girly, frilly voice says into my ear. The attacker is wearing a sickly sweet perfume. I know this perfume.

"Put me down Jessica." I say, not afraid anymore. She barely has any strength.

"Oh. I'm not carrying you. My associates are." She says with an evil laugh.

"I missed this Tris." A voice says. Peter's voice. Oh my gosh not again!

"FOUR!!" I scream.

"Shut up stiff." Peter says and I get another kick in the back. I get dropped and hear a jaw crack. I hope it's not mine! Wait I would know if it was mine. Duh.

"Tris. Are you ok?" Tobias asks me and rubs my back soothingly.

"I'm fine." I say breathless.

"How are you so lucky?!" Jessica complains.

"I don't know. But I do know that you're a coward." I say and pick her up.

I drag her over to the chasm.

"This is for all the pain you caused me. This is for choosing the wrong faction. This is for going after my man. And you call me the bitch." I say and throw her over the chasm. I feel sorta bad. But not really.

"Dang." Tobias says dumbfounded.

"I'm capable of more then you think." I say and shrug.

"What about Peter?" Tobias asks and points to his knocked out body.

"Same punishment." I say. I drag his body and throw it. Now when he wakes up, he will be in hell.

This may seem wrong to you, but it's completely fine to me. I don't care. It's dauntless. It happens.

I start back up in the bakery tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow." I tell Tobias when we get home.

"Ok goodnight...Love you." I smile to myself.

"I love you too." I say. I turn around and kiss him.

••

I had this chapter already written so here you go.

In about an hour, we've gone up to 875. So yeah we're cool.

Ok bye. The glass from my shattered screen is cutting me. Ouchie.
Ideas for this chapter- AislynHammer