Chapter 6

§Tris P.O.V§

"Should we tell the initiates that we are together?" I ask Tobias.

"No. I don't think so." He says.

"Ok. I'm so excited to see them!" I say and skip.

I can hear Tobias laugh.

"That's the most girly thing you have ever done. Right there." Tobias says and points to the spot where I started skipping.

"It won't happen again sir." I say and solute him. He laughs at me once again.

We get to the net and you can see all the initiates on the roof. I make out lots of white. And red. And yellow. Oh yay.

The first jumper was a little candor girl.

"What's your name?" Tobias asks her.

"Jessica. What's your name?" She says obviously flirting. Tobias grumbles and lifts her off the net.

The rest of the jumpers are uninteresting to me. There are 6 candor transfers, 5 amity, 8 erudite and no abnegation. There must be some law now that abnegations can't transfer to dauntless. There are 12 dauntless born.

"Alright. Dauntless born go with Will. Transfers stay with me and Six." He says. Six. I like that.

"My name is Four." Tobias says.

"And I'm Six." I say in my instructor voice.

"Four and Six?" A Candor smart mouth asks.

"Yes. Problem?" I say and walk over to her. I put my gun up against her temple. She screams.

"No." She squeals out.

"I didn't think so." I say and walk away.

This is going to be an interesting group of initiates.

A/N
Sorry for short chapter. And long time since update. I suck sorry.

But OHHHH what's gonna happen with that Candor Smart Mouth?

I promised this wouldn't be a basic No War, but I really do imagine her as an initiate instructor.

Lol this was a long authors note that nobody is gonna read LOL I JUST WASTED MY TIME!!!!

See you later.