Chapter 3

<Tris P.O.V>

"I'm so tired." I say.

"You want to stay at my place tonight?" Tobias asks me.

"Yes." I say.

We walk towards his apartment and I find my heart beat quickening. I start to hyperventilate.

"Tris. What's wrong?" Tobias asks me and rubs my back.

"I'm scared." Is all I can squeak out.

"Why?" He asks me with a soothing voice.

"7th. Fear." I pant out.

"Tris. I would never do anything your not ready for." He says in the same soothing voice.

"Ok." I say and calm down.

"Ok." He says and lightly pushes me through the door.

I go into Tobias' closet and pick out one of his t-shirts and sweat pants. I put them on. I walk over to his bed and climb under the covers.

"Comfy?" Tobias asks with a laugh.

"Extremely." I say and kiss his lips. His soft, soft lips. He kisses me back with passion. He holds on to me like I am sand, like I'll slip through his fingers. This is when I realize, that he truly loves me. And I, him.

I snuggle up against his muscular chest. I can feel his heart beat.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say. Then I drift off into dreams.

£Tobias P.O.V£

I wake up with Tris snuggled up against my chest. I smile to myself, about how lucky I am. To have her. I love her so much.

She reminds me of myself. An abnegation transfer ranked first in initiation. Started out small and weak, but now strong.

"Tris. Wake up. You have to pick jobs today." I say and lightly shake her.

"Mmmmm." She moans and stretches. I laugh.

"I don't know what to pick." She says with a sigh.

"Pick what's best for you." I say.

"But what's that?" She asks.

"Only you can answer that question." I say and kiss her forehead.

"That's helpful." She says and rolls her eyes.

"I'll see you later. Max wants us to come early." I say.

"Bye." She says while standing up. She walks over to me and kisses me on the lips. Just a quick peck, but sparks are flying.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says.