Chapter 8

-Tris P.O.V-

I wake up at 7:30. We have to go and wake the initiates at 8:15. Today we will be teaching them to shoot.

"Tobias. Wake up babe." I say and shake him.

"This is the first time you've woken up before me." He says with his face under a pillow.

"Running makes me tired." I say and get up to pick out my outfit.

"You didn't even run for 1/2 mile!" Tobias says shocked.

"It's tiring." I say.

"Why are you in dauntless?" He asks.

"If I wasn't in dauntless I would have never met you." I say and pull on my jeans.

"True." He says with a sigh.

I finish getting dressed and start to make some croissants. I put them in the oven and make a smoothie. I pour it into two glasses. When I'm done, Tobias comes out of our room.

"Here you go." I say and hand him a glass and a croissant.

"Mm thanks babe." He says and kisses my cheek.

"No problem." I say.

"Remember when you were the worst shooter out of all of the initiates." Tobias says and laughs.

"What. And. Ever. Now I'm better then you." I say and scoff.

"IN YOUR DREAMS!" He yells.

"It's true!" I say.

"Not even babe. I love you, but your delusional." He says and kisses my forehead. I hiss at him. He looks shocked.

"What was that?!" Tobias asks me.

I hiss again. Tobias looks at me like I'm crazy. And I am. And I'm proud.

"Lets go wake the initiates." I say and chug my smoothie.

"Ok. How we gonna do it?" Tobias asks.

"WATER!" I yell.

"Yes!"

"Cold. Water." I say and rub my hands together.

"Let's so and get some hoses." Tobias says and rubs his hands together.

"Muhahahahaha!" I evilly laugh.

We grab all of our friends and give them each a hose. They each are taking an initiate. I made it my responsibility to spray Jessica.

"On three. One, Two, Three!" I say and turn on the hose. All of the initiates scream.

"What the hell!" Jessica screams.

"That's what you get. Don't flirt with Four." I say through gritted teeth.

"My hair!" Lots of the girls scream.

"Quit whining and get dressed. You have 15 minutes." Tobias says and we all walk out.

We go to the pit and await the initiates arrivals. This is gonna be an interesting day. I can feel it.