Chapter 7

)Tris P.O.V(

"Oh my gosh. The initiates are already starting to annoy me." I say and sit down on Tobias and I's bed.

"That Jessica girl was obviously flirting with me." Tobias says and hangs his jacket on the hook.

"Why wouldn't she? Your really hot!" I say with a whine. I lay down for effect.

"I'm really hot. But I'm all yours." He says and kisses my forehead. I grab his face and smash mine into it. We have been dating almost a year now.

Oh my gosh. Our anniversary is in 2-3 months! What do I get him?

«Tobias P.O.V»

I love Tris Prior so much. She is the only person that I would miss. I remember when she jumped onto the net. A blob of abnegation grey.

It was the best day of my life, the day before final testing. The day that I kissed her in the chasm.

Oh my gosh. That's 2-3 months away! It's almost our one year anniversary! What do I get the love of my life, to show her I love her?

\Tris P.O.V/

Well. He has everything he wants. He doesn't want things, like, ever. He has his clothes and jacket and boots. And that's it. So what do I get a guys like Tobias?

"You know what I just realized." I say.

"I think I realized the same thing." He says.

"Anniversary?" I ask.

"Anniversary." He says.

"What do we get each other?" I ask with a sigh.

"Well. We are both obviously having trouble deciding what to get each other. So why don't we just not get each other things?" Tobias suggests.

"That's perfect!" I say and throw my hands up. Tobias laughs at me.

"Great." He says.

"So. What do you want to now." I say and plop down on the couch.

"Well." He says and smirks.

"Well." I say back with a smirk. I snake my arms around his neck.

"Do you want to..." He starts.

"PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" I finish.

"YES!" He says.

"You count." I say and run.

"Not even!" He says and chases after me.

He catches me and spins me around and hold me by my waist. I smirk at him and kiss him hard. He returns.

"I'm tired. Let's go to bed." I say and yawn.

"It's only 9:45!" Tobias complains.

"We have to get up early and train initiates!" I say.

"Fine. Fine." He whines.

"Goodnight. I love you." I say and peck his lips.

"Goodnight. I love you too." He says.