T E A S E

Aurora Lupin

Mattheo and I were on opposite sides of Zander, dragging him into his room

Zander whined, "don't want to sleep alone."

Mattheo opened Zander's bedroom door, "you'll be fine."

"Easy for you to say, you have Aurora." Zander hugged me, "I'm gonna be sick."

I groaned and laid him down on his bed.

Mattheo grabbed a pillow, forcing Zander onto his side. "Hug Jas." Mattheo said holding the pillow against Zander's chest.

Zander hugged it, "Jas, baby." He moaned, my eyes widened.

Mattheo and I left Zander alone in his room.

We walked into the guest bedroom we've been staying in, Mattheo closed the door behind us muttering a silencing spell.

shit.

Mattheo walked up to me quickly, grabbing the back of my thighs and throwing me over his shoulder, I yelped clinging to his back.

I gasped for air as he tossed me down onto the bed.

Mattheo came down on top of me, kissing me hard.

He was so annoyed at me for edging him early, he nips my lips roughly, his hands possessively gripping my body.

I grabbed his shoulders, trying steady myself underneath him.

Mattheo gasps, rolling his hips forward.

I reach for his belt quickly undoing it.

Mattheo roughly grabs my hands, forcing them above my head.

"Don't."

I swallowed hard, my lips feeling hot from his rough kisses.

"I'm taking my time with you." He reaches for my jeans, undoing them and pulling them down my legs.

He looks up at my shirt, his eyebrows furrowed deeply, "how the fuck do I get this off?" His hands are on my stomach, trying to figure out how to get my corset top off.

I flip over onto my stomach, bringing my hair to one side of my neck, "unlace it."

I feel Mattheo's fingers start to unlace my top.