F A V O R

Mattheo Riddle

*screams* god he is so hot

Aurora laid down beside on my bed as I pulled my pants back up

"Shit— Aurora that was fuckin—" I flipped over and positioned myself between her legs.

"Can I return the favor?" I asked.

She bit her bottom lip and nodded.

I moved down her body, gliding my hands body her waist and grabbed her thighs positioning my head in between them.

I pushed her skirt up giving myself access to her clothed pussy, I smirked at her as I pulled down her underwear and pulled her legs on top of my shoulders.

Aurora Lupin

I gasped as he suddenly pressed his tongue against my clit.

"Theo" I moaned and wrapped his hair around my fingers.

He swirled his tongue around my clit before licking a strip up and down my slit.

"Mm," he mumbled sending vibrations up my core.

"You taste so good, angel."

Angel... fuck that turned me on.

How can a nickname be so hot? The way it rolls off his tongue—

I interrupted my own thoughts with a loud moan, as he sucked on my clit and pushed two fingers inside of me.

He curled his fingers, hitting my g-spit effortlessly as he harshly sucked on my clit.

"Don't stop... ple—" I moaned.

He pulled his lips away from my clit and lifted his head to watch me come undone on his fingers.

A huge smirk plastered across his face as he watched my mouth fall open, unable to moan.

"Does it feel good?" He whispered.

"Yes..."

I tried to close my legs as he moved his head back between them. I couldn't handle the pressure building up in my stomach, but he kept his hands on my thighs keeping my legs open for him.

He replaced his fingers with his tongue making me gasp, "Mattheo—I- fuck...."

I arched my back of his bed, bucking my hips.

His tongue rapidly moving around my clit.

His kissed my clit, working me through my high.

He kissed the outside of my thighs as I tried to catch my breath.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked lifting his head with a smirk.

"Y-yes" I said as my chest rapidly rose and fell.