P A S T

A/n this is the second update in the same day. Make sure you read the first one!

Mattheo Riddle

I knew coming back here was going to be hard, I had know idea how terrible it would actually be.

So much has been going on and I feel sick to my stomach with guilt, not only because how I left things with Aurora but the things I'm doing now to keep her and my family safe.

I dug my knife into the chest of some pureblood prick, he cried out in pain while Bellatrix laughed behind me.

"This can all end if you just tell us where the boy is!" Another man yelled into the guys face that I was torturing.

I definitely didn't think I would be started right back where I was when I left my fathers, I've done this several times in my lifetime.

"Let me have my fun with him!" Bellatrix pushed me away from the man on his knees.

I haven't had a warm welcome as you can imagine, I dropped my knife I headed to my old bedroom that I used to stay in when I lived here.

I feared that's where I'll be staying tonight, he won't let me out of his grasp too soon.

I ran into the bathroom connected to my old bedroom, I got on my knees and started throwing up into the toilet.

I coughed up all my sickness and guilt from today, I got up and rinsed my mouth with water.

"Rough day?"

I glared at Agatha, I spit into the sink and stood up. She crossed her arms over her chest as she rested against the doorframe.

"Don't look at me like that I'm your only friend." Agatha raised her brow at me.

"We're not friends." I said harshly.

"Right..." she smiled, "friends don't usually do the things we do."

I stormed past her, "things we used to do. I will never touch you again." I spat angrily.

"You'll need someone to keep you company in these hard times." She laughed following me into my room.

"Fuck off."

~

"You've done well Mattheo." My father said, I nodded.

"I'd like to be able to go to school still." I said quietly, my body shaking with nerves.

"Ah to see Aurora." My father smiled widely.

"Yes."

"I'll think you'll realize there are many other women just like Aurora."  No one is like Aurora.

"You mean Agatha?" I scoffed.

He nodded, "I don't want her." I said simply, trying not to sound angry.

"I suppose you can continue going to school but you will need to be here right after."

I nodded, I'm going to see Aurora tomorrow.