T A K E N

Aurora lupin
A/n; the next few chapters including this one are going to be triggering! I'll be putting warnings at the beginning of every chapter.

Tw

"You're scared of me?" Mattheo asked quietly.

Mattheo and I sat on my bed after I got ready for school. I felt bad for making Mattheo sleep in my roommates old bed but I didn't want him to leave and I also didn't want him right next to me.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing. It's okay." Mattheo reached for my hand but then pulled away. I've tried to hide it but everytime he touches me I flinch a little.

I grabbed his hand and held it next to my lap, "I love you." I told him, "I'm not scared of you. I just need a few days to relax and move past all this."

"I love you Aurora. That's why I'm going to fix this."

"What's your plan?" I asked.

Mattheo hesitantly spoke, "I'm gonna go kill her today."

"You not gonna let me come with you." I sighed.

He wasn't going to ever let me go with him to kill her, especially after what happened yesterday.

"I can't let you get hurt."

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"You're going to go to class and by time you're done I'll be back." Mattheo said squeezing my hand.

"And if-"

"No. Don't think like that." Mattheo stopped me. Standing up he pulled off his tie.

"I love you Angel, and I'll see you soon."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist. I knew there was a chance he might not come back but I couldn't think of that.

"I'll tell you I love you when you get back." I said, Mattheo wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

I kept my face buried into his chest as I cried. Mattheo rubbed small circles on my back.

"I love you." He told me again, his voice tight and quiet, like he was crying.

I looked up at him, when I saw he was crying too I cried harder into his chest.

I don't want him to leave. "Let me come with you."

"No." Mattheo pulled away but I hugged him tighter.

"Please." I whispered, "I don't want you to leave me." My heart ached.

My mind raced at all the terrible possibilities that could happen to him.

He could get killed.

I feel my chest tighten and my breath starting to be sucked out of my lungs.

He could get tortured.

"Aurora." Mattheo's voice echoed in my ears.