M O N D A Y

Aurora Lupin
Tw: sh

"Hello?" I asked the dark figure in my room as he stood at the end of my bed undoing his belt.

"Turn around." He said darkly.

I looked around my dark room, pressing myself into my mattress.

"No." I whispered, my heart pounding in my chest.

He stepped closer, revealing his death eater mask. I looked down at his arm seeing the dark mark.

"Get out!" I screamed, I grabbed different items from my nightstand and started throwing them at him.

He dogged all of them and started getting on my bed, he grabbed my shins I tried to pull away and kick him but he was too strong.

"No! Get off!"

He pinned me to the bed, forcing himself between my legs.

"Please stop!" I cried out.

He brought his hand up, pulling his mask off.

"No, no." I cried seeing his face.

Mattheo.

~

"Aurora come on We're gonna be late." Mattheo's hand rested on my cheek.

I sunk into the bed as much as possible, brining the covers over my body and hiding in them.

"What's wrong?" Mattheo asked, kneeling beside the bed next to me.

"I don't want to go."

"No offense baby but you suck a transfigurations and if you miss a class you'll only get worse." Mattheo joked, grabbing the covers and pulling them off my body.

"Stop." I said quickly grabbing the blanket from him.

"Are you cold?" Mattheo asked, his eyebrows furrowing as he look down at my shaking legs.

I looked away from him, tucking myself back under the covers.

"I'll go get you breakfast." He said smiling.

I nodded not looking him in the eye.

Mattheo walked out of my dorm, I stayed in bed for a few minutes before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I tried to get my nightmare out of my head but seeing Mattheo like that- seeing him with the dark mark, it scared me so much I'm still shaking with fear.

I washed my face, that still didn't help my anxiety.

I went back into my room eyeing my drawer with my dagger in it. I've tried to stop but I can't. Whenever I get like this, anxious, sad, disgusted in my own skin, I always resort to this.

I closed my eyes letting out a deep breath, walking towards my dresser.

I opened the top drawer pulling my dagger out, I sat down with my back against my dresser, pulling my left arm out of my long sleeve and pressing the tip of the dagger into my upper arm, I winced in pain holding back tears. It hurt so bad but was somewhat a relief.