L O V E D

Mattheo riddle

"Mattheo!"

I jumped out of bed quickly, my heart pounding in my chest. I quickly rushed to Aurora who was kneeling on the bathroom floor.

She started coughing and leaning over the toilet.

"Aurora, are you okay?" I got down behind her and pulled her hair out of her face.

She turned to me without a word.

My heart was no longer pounding in my chest, it was dropping into my stomach.

"No—."

"What's happening?" Aurora cried, I scanned her face.

Blood was pouring out of her nose, blood was everywhere.

"Let's get you up." I lifted her up from the floor and held her steady.

"I'm scared." Aurora held onto my tightly.

"Don't be. I'm gonna get you cleaned up, dressed, and then to the hospital wing."

I started cleaning the blood of her face, "everything hurts." Aurora cried.

"You're okay, you're okay." I mumbled pushing her hair behind her ear.

After cleaning her up I helped her get dressed and hurried to the hospital wing.

~

"I don't know what happened she just started throwing up blood." I told Madam Pomfrey as I entered the hospital wing.

"Get her on the bed." She responded quickly.

Once I got Aurora on the bed Madam Pomfrey and another healer started asking her questions.

"Theo." Aurora reached for my hand, her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm right here Angel." I grabbed her hand and gave her a reassuring squeeze.

"You're gonna be okay."  I whispered with tears in my own eyes.

Hours later the sun was coming up and Aurora's father was talking to the healers. I haven't moved from sitting by the window, Aurora passed out at some point last night after continuing to throw up blood. They are transferring her to St Mungo's in an hour.

"Mattheo." Aurora's father walked up to me.

"I'm sorry, I need to leave."

"What?" He asked, I quickly left.

I can't be here, "aurora's not safe." Rose's words ringed in my ears.

No.

No.

No.

I found Rose in the common room, I roughly grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the other students.

"What is he doing to her?" I asked, her eyes went wide.