T A L K

Aurora Lupin

"Lucy! Kiara! I'm dying!" I shouted, slamming my dorm door behind me

"What's wrong?!" Kiara shouted standing from her bed.

"You'll never guess what just happened." I said walking to my bed and laying down.

"You fucked Mattheo?" Lucy asked.

"How'd you know?" I asked sitting up from my bed.

"You were limping" Lucy laughed, "so I'm guessing he's HUGE!"

"You have no idea! He was fucking amazing and KNEW what he was doing."

"I thought you weren't going to do anything serious with him until you got to know him." Kiara said.

I was a little hurt by her comment, I did know him.

"I know him." I said.

"But last time you did something like this with him he ignored you for days! I heard you cry yourself to sleep the first night he ignored you. I don't want you getting hurt." Kiara stood up from her bed and grabbed my hands.

"He apologized, a-and I wasn't crying, you know it was allergy's." I shrugged.

"I'll kick his ass if he hurts you" Lucy said.

"Do you think he'll ignore me again?" I asked, my emotions were all over the place and I really just wanted to cry.

"No, he'll come running back for more if anything" Lucy hyped me up.

"I need to shower" I sighed.

"What about dinner?" Kiara asked.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled walking to the bathroom, a nice warm shower will soothe my  aching muscles.

~

The next morning I got up early and started with my chores, Kiara was still in bed so I had to be quiet. I decided to clean off my desk and do some schoolwork, after that I made my bed and grabbed my dirty laundry.

After dropping off my clothes I started my fucking period and had to rush to the closest bathroom, I fucking hated my period, I had the worst cramps and a cold sweat which is literally the worst! I often had to skip classes and go to the hospital wing and get some pain relief potion.

I finished up in the bathroom and washed my hands, The cramps already started and felt like someone was taking a cheese grater to my insides!