If you are deaf

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
-He would be constantly at your side no matter what. If someone hurts you, he would hurt them back.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
-He would not leave you're side. Ever. Because maybe you'll be injured or maybe you'll get hurt by someone. He'll sneakily follow you everywhere for your safety.

🗡[Emilio Aguilnaldo]
- He would order his guards, to keep you safe if he wasn't there. So if you we're to go to the market or any public place there will be a certain amount of guards to help you or watch you if something happens.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- He would be the same as Emilio. He would send his guards and will follow you around in a certain amount of distance so they look like they aren't following you.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- He would be constantly, wrap his arm around you're waist or arms to keep you from those nasty people. And would sometimes cuddle and would hurt anyone who hurts you.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He would cook you you're favourite food, would follow you around and hugs. He won't stop worrying about you, whenever he is away.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He would always lead you, away from the other girls who keep saying that 'he shouldn't be with her' he would always play with you're hair while cuddling.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- Like his brother, he would lead you away from those people as well. But he would always carrying you whenever he can, he absolutely adored everything about you.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- No ones gonna mess with you, whenever he is around or not around because they would be absolutely be broken bones or be six feet under right now. He loves how you always hug him every time he gets home.