If you are mute

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He would always be at you're side trying to communicate with you, either pen or paper, or gesturing the thing you want. He also started learning a bit of sign language, so both of you can communicate without any problems. You also hugged him a lot of times saying that I love you.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- He would get help from his doctoring friend Rizal, on how to communicate better with you. And Rizal suggested he could either communicate through pen and paper or learn a tiny bit of sign language. You guys would always cuddle.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- He would constantly follow you around in case you need something, considering you can't use your voice. He learned sign language (because Jose taught him) if he's in a meeting and you're with him he would pass you a pen and paper so both of you can communicate without disturbing anyone. Hugs for comfort.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- He would send one of his soldiers in disguise if you ever were going public places by yourself. If you're with him, he would always be spoiling you with hugs, cuddles, and kisses. He also talked to you about, what happened during work.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- He always holds you're hand, whenever you both want to go for a walk or buy something from the market. He also loves hugging you a lot.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He will be placing a lot of attention on you, and rather than his duties. Because you make his heart melt and it causes him to pay more attention to you, whenever he gets home he would talk about on how it so tiring. He spoils you with his cooking and cuddles.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He would be intrigued by you. Because he never met a person who never spoke, so he asked a lot of questions but not to much that will make you uncomfortable. He likes to spoil you with hugs and kisses, and cooking your favourite food.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- He always will follow you like a lost puppy, he never leaves you alone, because you might get hurt or someone will take you away from him. Spoils you with his cookery and cuddles.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- He will not let go of your hand, when you guys are going somewhere in public like the market. Plus he gave so many roses that day when you both met, and hugs and kisses a lot.