If you are blind

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He would try to cure your eyes like his mom. If he succeed on curing your eyes, he would be very much happy. But if not he would still be happy nonetheless, whenever you can see or not see. Also he would be removing a lot of things that are going to be harming you.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- He would be assisting you on anyway that he can help you with. Will be there at your side 24/7. Anything you ask for he'll give it to you.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- He would not leave your side, unless you need something. Water? You got it, Food? Also got it. If he has a meeting, he would leave you to his sister or have soldiers guard you or help you around the house.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- Always by you're side, sometimes he'll just tell you stories on what's happening to the country. Whenever he goes away in a different camp, he would always ask Roman and Rusca to guide you or to help you with something.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- He would always be at your side and removing anything right in front of you, furniture, sofa, anything that will put you in harms way.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He would be always leading you away from dangerous things and would be protective of you. He would provide everything that would keep you comfortable and safe.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- Would be constantly right by your side, keep bringing you food in the bedroom- breakfast in bed everyday. He drag you away from dangerous things to keep you unharmed.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar ]
- Just like his brother, he too will be constantly right by your side, keeping you company, always assuring you that he would never ever leave your side.

🖇 [Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- He would not leave your side one bit, whenever you explore the house he would be always looking at you and if you're near a furniture or an object that is dangerous, he would lead you to another direction.