If you ship Elias and Ibarra

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]  🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- They  would both be internally dreading this to end. The Fanfics and the fan art, Rizal would be embarrassed by it. All the while Bonifacio would be praying to god all mighty to let this horrific discussion of shipping both Elias and Ibarra. Ibarra is Rizal's persona(?) While Elias is a inspiration of Bonifacio's personality and traits.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo] 🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- They would be listening to the ship for an hour and a half. They would note somethings here and there and try to end the conversation of said ship. If not they'll be waiting for you to get tired and they'll be scott free.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- Well they would be listening to you rant about the ship, but it turns into a debate if their good to be in a relationship or not. Let's just say that you and roman were fighting if they deserve each other or not. Rusca was just in the background sipping his coffee while this plays all out.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- I think Vicente would be the one listening intently, and Goyo and Julian would just make comments if they really deserve each other or not. You almost fell off your chair while saying this to from excitement of the ship.