When you hug them from behind

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He would be tense then relaxes when he only realised it only you, asking how your sleep was. You we're sick that day and decided to take care of for the rest of the day.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- He would also be tense, but when he touches your arm he'll relax and smile and hum a song along with you.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- He would be tense, but then relaxes in you're arms. Happily humming with delight.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- After every argument he went through the day, you would hug him behind to calm him down.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- After his duties, he would always like your hugs, he would be tired and relaxed at the same time because you're hugging him from behind.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He would be quick to hold your arms right around his waist and chuckled tiredly. He really did need a hug.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He would always hug you from behind, so you hug him from behind whenever he is free or plained stressed. It will always make him happy.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- He is a tall man, so you would be hugging him a lot because well he's tall, besides he really enjoys it whenever you hug him from the front or back.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- He would smile and sway with you while you hug him from behind, and would sometimes hum in a familiar tune of music.