When you're taller than them

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He would be slightly jealous of your height, but also afraid. You look intimidating if you just gave him a blank stare, or worse if you're angry.
- He would always look up at you, and sometimes make him flustered.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- He would be amazed by your height, because you were taller than him.
-You can also reach things that he can't reach, and he's thankful for you to reach it for him.
-When you guys cuddle he would always be the little spoon.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- He would be always looking up towards you instead of the normal height.
- He would compare himself as you being the adult and him being a kid. Because of the height difference.
- People would be intimidated by you, for just being tall.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- When he gets into a somewhat heated argument with someone and going to a literal fist fight, you would always hug him and proceeded to carry him away.
- Still, yelling at the person whilst you carrying him away. But he's thankful for it.
- You'll just hug him until he stops arguing with someone, then sleep.

📌[Col. Francisco Roman]
- He is amazed by your height, because no woman/man was taller than him. Except you.
- If he can't reach something, he'll ask you if you can reach it for him.
- When you hug him and laugh, he could literally can feel the vibration of your entire body, because of your laughter.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- Whenever he gets a bit tipsy and cannot walk, you'll just carry him and say goodbye to the luna gang.
- He would snuggle besides you in anyway he can to keep him warm from you.
- You would always put his gloves away in a unreachable position, because you deem to forget that you need to put it in a lower or normal place.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He would always ask you if you can give him a boost if he's reaching something or wanting to see if their are enemies on the other side that he can see.
- Would constantly want to be little spoon.
- And had to drag him or just carry him home if he's drunk.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- Almost the same height but you being an inch taller than him.
- Always would flirt to you and make jokes.
- You would always take his hat and run. The chase begins.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- When you hug him its like hugging a small teddy bear, because when you do hug him you will be lifting him off the ground.
- " walang mag-galaw.....VICENTE!!"
- *poof* tada! Here he is smol boi vicente