If their Jealous

📚[Dr. Jose Rizal]
- He is okay with talking with men.. but if the guy is like trying to hit on you. He'll get a bit jealous, but if you can handle the situation He'll let you handle it. But if not he will swoop right in and hold you protectively by the waist.

🗡[Andres Bonifacio]
- Once's he is jealous, he'll cling on to you until you got home. Once you were talking to his friends Dr. Rizal and Antonio Luna and you felt some one latched on to you're waist, when you looked who it is. It was you're beloved, this cause you to chuckle lightly. Rizal and Luna just stared at their friend Bonifacio in an awkward hug waist and just snickered. As you try to pry him off.

🗡[Emilio Aguinaldo]
- Well He isn't always around so he asked Apolinario Mabini and Felicidad his sister to watch you from a far in meeting party thing (idk okay i forgot😅) while you were talking with you're friend Eleonora and left to find her nobyo, some guy has the audacity to wrap his arms around you're waist, the smell of alcohol reached you're nose as you uncomfortably try to pry him off, of course it did not go unnoticed by the two watchers. Mabini and Felicidad. When he came into view I was relieved but still uncomfortable.. you may or may not also seen the bloodlust in his eyes the guy let's go off me and I immediately went to my beloved of course being the president, when it comes to his future wife... you get a beat down. Let's just say that many men except the generals are afraid to come near you because the guy who held your waist went missing the next day. He easily gets jealous.

🌙[Gen. Antonio Luna]
- Well...You're always guarded. It's either you're brothers soldiers or Luna's soldiers. When a soldier came up to you they seem to always forget that you have a lover, but this guy is a new blood in the military. Patay ka kay luna o sa kuya bai. He was flirting and trying to get laid and all but I just put on a poker face and crossed my arms, The other soldiers looked and just shook their heads in disappointment. Lagot siya sa dalawang heneral. Let's just say when both General. Luna and General. Mascardo saw this... they both silently agree to talk to the guy in private. He was never seen again.

📌 [ Col. Francisco Roman]
- He'll just give them the jealous stare. Once you we're talking to your cousin who was a guy, and when he run in, he just had a look in his eyes. Jealousy.
Then you noticed him starring and you introduced him to you're cousin, he changed his attitude in a second. He shook hands with him, after some hours talking about him talking about him getting married, he waved goodbye at us.

⚙️[Cap. Eduardo Rusca]
- He would be a afraid of men hitting on you, and it worries him because you might replace him with someone. So whenever you were talking to a guy, he would be so quiet and would hold you're hand or arm, clinging to it almost.

❣️[Gen. Gregorio Del Pilar]
- He would be eyeing the person, he would be behind you. Just staring at the person, who you are talking with, if they get a bit handzy he would be quick to get in the conversation and pull you by the waist.

❣️[Col. Julian Del Pilar]
- He would be included in the conversation, of course the guy who you're talking with try's to flirt with you without saying it directly. When Julian listened to his words, he repeated it on his mind. Then he grabbed you by you're waist and he continued the conversation.

🖇[Col. Vicente Enriquez]
- He would just smile and stick close to you, listening to said conversation. He peck your cheek from time to time, and move your hair out of your face from time to time.