The (Un)expected Meeting

"And then, you use this formula here.... Pay attention!" Sehun snapped and knocked his friend's head as he was about to doze off from doing Maths. His friend aka Kim Jongin aka Kai rubbed his head with an awkward smile. Sehun rolled his eyes and decided to just go on with his own studies since Kai didn't seem interested in learning at all.

"Sorry. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday and you know how Maths tend to shut our brains down like no one's business," Kai excused himself and started packing his bag. "I'm gonna head home now. You?"

"I have lessons with Kyungsoo later," Sehun lazily replied and Kai's eyes seemed to twinkle at the mention of Kyungsoo's name but Sehun ignored it. The kid had always been mesmerised by their senior.

Yes. Kyungsoo is a senior but smart lad Sehun held lessons for both his seniors and peers. He didn't accept juniors because they tend to goof around more. Their school didn't allow them to take part time jobs so this was as good as it gets for Sehun to earn extra pocket money.

Kai was standing there while contemplating if he should follow Sehun to meet his beloved senior or continue on his merry way home. Sehun packed his things when he saw it was almost time to meet up with Kyungsoo in the library. He gave one last look at Kai and left.

"Sehun....," Kai's voice trailed off as Sehun turned back to look at his friend who was clutching his bag strap firmly. "Could you do me a favor?" Sehun frowned.

"If it includes taking pictures of your favourite senior or videos, no. That's against human rights... Perhaps. What?"

"Tell him I say hi! And could you please arrange a da-."

"No. I'll tell him you say hi though. Bye," Sehun said and quickly shuffled down the hallway.

Getting involved is bad. That's what Sehun has always believed. If he stuck his foot or even finger into Kai's relationship, that would be the end of part of his peaceful life. He opened the door to the library to find Kyungsoo already there, skimming through his books. Sehun smiled slightly at his senior's enthusiasm and frowned when he thought of Kai's goofiness. How can someone like Kai like Kyungsoo? Maybe opposite personalities do get attracted- Wait. NO. Don't cross the line.

"Hey, sunbae. You're early. How's study?" Sehun asked as he always does when he met anyone for their lessons while sitting down beside him. Not that he was one to love talking.

"Fine. The way you teach is much easier to understand compared to our teacher. I even got this part done before she taught us. You've been a great help. Thanks, Sehun," Kyungsoo said while smiling.

Sehun started teaching Kyungsoo a new chapter and gave him worksheets to do. Of course, his clever senior kept up just fine compared to Mr. Slacking Kai. Sehun was doing his own homework when he remembered that Kai had asked him to relay his greeting to Kyungsoo. He looked at Kyungsoo and was about to talk when a bunch of books was dropped onto the table they were sitting at. Both Sehun and Kyungsoo jumped and looked at the boy who had done the surprising action.

The boy then left the table and walked towards the shelves without a word. Sehun was about to snap at his rudeness but noticed Kyungsoo's shocked face first.

"No. Freaking. Way. That was HIM, right?" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"Who?" Sehun asked astonished by the fact that the boy who had been so rude seemed to be 'famous'.

"We better leave," Kyungsoo said as he started tossing his pens and erasers into his pencil box. Sehun frowned.

"No way. Our 2 hour class hasn't even ended yet," he said unsatisfied that Kyungsoo was running off just because some dude whom Sehun doesn't even know of decided to put his books onto the table they were at. Kyungsoo frowned this time.

"I'll still pay you in full. Or we can just replace it some other day, Sehun," Kyungsoo said frantically while closing his books. He was about to stand up when the boy emerged from the shelves with a book. Kyungsoo froze and Sehun just glared at the boy who picked up the stack of books and left. Sehun heard Kyungsoo sigh in relief.

"I'm still going to leave now. Here. Sorry if I'm troubling you," Kyungsoo said while handing a roll of money to Sehun and dashing off as soon as Sehun took the money. Well, that was that. Now, Sehun was confused. And crap, he forgot to tell him about Kai's greeting.

Was that guy that frightening? Sehun had never even seen him before but that's probably because he didn't want to get involved. The boy had a small frame and his eyes was smothered with eyeliner. He didn't strike Sehun as someone amazingly strong or handsome or just anything at all.

Sehun sighed and pocketed the money. He decided to pack up and continue his studies at the back of the school. His usual spot, actually when he didn't have any lessons going on or during break. It was peaceful and rather cooling with the slight breeze that visits him. Not even Kai knew he hangs out there since it was labelled as the-perfect-spot-for-bully. Sehun strudded across the grass to reach his holy place when he saw books scattered all over the ground.

At first glance, he didn't recognize the books but when he looked again closely, almost instantly, he knew they were the books that had been so rudely dumped in front of him earlier. How? Because they were all about astronomy and Sehun did scan through the books. He looked around for the small build boy but the only replies he received were the sounds of thudding behind the school.

Nothing good.

Sehun picked up the books and stacked them beside the wall except the one which was thrown rather near the turn. He was hesitant to get involved in whatever that was happening just a few steps away but he needed to know if he should return the books to the library just in case the boy was not part of whatever that is going on.

Stop.

Sehun picked up the book. He heard a few groans and decided to take a peek. He gasped at the sight. He expected something completely different than what his eyes registered. The boy had one foot on some random dude's head and there were 2 other collapsed person and 2 more still standing. The boy snickered and Sehun couldn't bear to dwell any longer so he leaned against the wall and waited for them to leave, not purposely eavesdropping at the same time.

"You guys deal with the wrong person."

"S-shit. Not even f-five of us can touch h-him."

"Run away like the little rats you are~." Sehun heard scuttling footsteps and he decided that maybe it was safe to go now when he forgot that he had found the books at the area he was in so he bumped right into the boy as he turned around.

Shoot.