Epligoue

(this was before chapter 14 where Frost arrives who belongs Oc belongs to my best friend UCHIHA-MADARA-ONM just happened off screen until now lol!! Hope you enjoyed this.)

Alex's POV

Alex had been training on an island for the entire morning since he first woken up from his slumber, leaving a note for Kefla on his drawer that he should meet her in that exact location whenever she wakes up being a little surprise and he'd been fighting bigger animals that would either harm other smaller ones or seem like a challenge until she arrives which worked successfully. Kefla immediately flew to her destination meeting up with her boyfriend to train against him but in actuality he planned something even better than their sparring sessions. The surprise he was planning is big a picnic with every bit of food that came into his mind, having some little drinks on the side, some flowers, filling in the mood with the ocean waves as the perfect scenery for their date. "Surprise!! I wanted to do something different than just always sparring each other, most of the time it's better to have some relaxation let our bodies grow stronger through delicious meals. I hope you like it Kefla!!" He proudly said putting up his hands in a tada gesture showing off their meals for the rest of the day before they can have a little match like she wants to soon enough. "This is...AWESOME!! I love it!! All these good food it's amazing thank you so much for this Alex! You're truly the best boyfriend ever always will be!!" She exclaimed running over to tackle him down smothering the universe 7 warrior's face with kisses and hugging onto his body before letting go to enjoy their picnic date. He knows that Cabba is training with his master Vegeta currently at this point instead of him which is understandable since that's his first master and grown strong enough to keep up with the prince.

Kefla's POV

Kefla on the other hand has been training with Goku almost everyday learning a few different moves, not only that but faced against the other z warriors like Piccolo and Gohan not only Krillin and Tien too being the strongest in the spirit of time chamber over one year in there since she would want to branch out a bit when it comes to fighting her boyfriend slowly reaching his level already obtained SSJ3 and SSG just not the blue form yet, though like the usual would complain about it to him but understands she can't just jump to every form and expect to get it on the first try needing more discipline and focus. Kefla was taking a good look at the Saiyan teen in front of her who had finished his meal and stared off at the ocean taking in all of the peaceful things in life, she couldn't help but to smile at how things turned out for her life from fighting each other in the tournament for survival proving which universe was the strongest to training together in her universe then growing a strong relationship with the young man that gotten her to this point. "Hey Alex...I want to thank you for everything that you've done for us! Without you I don't know where I'd be probably training back in our universe wouldn't have reached this much power and have potential to grow stronger probably wouldn't be your girlfriend." She said placing her own hand onto her cheek in a relaxing pose with her free hand on her stomach just watching the lovable warrior smiling back and responds happily. "My pleasure! After everything we've been through so far has been very fun! I'm happy I've met you to care and  love you so much too!!" He said placing his hand onto her other cheek to not only caress but taking a better look at her. "Your eyes are just as shiny like the ocean, your hair is too perfect as your power and body wise is just too sexy for me!" Alex said to her softly making the fused warrior blush with a small smirk before she leaned in to give him a passionate kiss before breaking apart. "Well you're not so bad yourself! Your hair is long,  luscious, not only your power is so strong and oooh your body~" she said touching on his shirt mainly going under to feel around his chiseled chest smoothly. "Thanks baby! So let's go to rocky fields now!" He said taking out his hand to her which Kefla accepts and teleporting them to the after finishing their meals fully energized.