Chapter 4

Third Person's POV

Alex was waking up stretching his arms and back a bit to get his bones flowing better than just popping as the Saiyan boy began getting out of the bed looking out at the sky seeing the sun was shining and feeling the warm light that felt like heaven for a second then was walking over to finding a bathroom searching around until he accidentally bumps into someone falling over on top of them as the Saiyan was then touching something that wasn't logical enough to look up and see which he does only to witness the person he's touched was Kale.

Alex's POV

The male Saiyan was then freaking out a bit from accidentally grabbing Kale's chest area having him gulping a bit pulling back his hand softly putting up his hands gently wasn't trying to do anything wrong to her at all. "K-kale I'm sorry I didn't know you was here!!" He said nervously to the female Saiyan who then opens her eyes softly seeing him holding onto her breast by accident and she was very shocked at him crawling back a bit before getting onto her feet slowly as she then tells him calmly while the male moves away and standing back up helping her off the floor. "Are you okay!?" He asked her softly with a small blush lightly appears onto his face for her to notice it.

Kale's POV

The shy female Saiyan was just a bit surprised wanting to use the bathroom and didn't expect to find Alex on top of her like this which makes her more shy and blushing a bit softly, then decides on accepting his apology knowing it was an accident taking his hand and was helped back on her feet from him. "It's okay Alex!! You didn't mean to do it" she said to him softly having the female Saiyan to walk over towards the bathroom first as he let her go of course still having some manners and she was embarrassed for a moment but was using the restroom as Alex waited patiently for her to finish only being a few minutes then he went inside taking care of business when she walked out letting him go. "He is very nice and actually believes in helping me out not just sis and Cabba...maybe I do like him but not sure Caulifla does too" she said to herself heading downstairs to make some breakfast knowing how to cook remembering Cabba and Caulifla are still asleep as she couldn't help but to feel some type of jealousy towards her from spending time with their new friend that's going to be basically living here until their stronger.

Cabba's POV

He was the third person to be waking up from long hours resting time smelling something good that filled the air as the male had gotten out of the bed and going downstairs realizing it was probably Kale making some breakfast at the moment having to see his new friend's door opened letting him know that was now awake and noticing Caulifla still asleep at the moment going downstairs to the kitchen waiting for Kale to be finished with the food soon enough as the young man was thinking about some stuff with the girls and Alex seeing how things are slowly changing. 'I mean it makes sense he's going to spend some time with them it's possible that maybe the girls like him..I'll have to keep watch' he thought for a second to only snap out of it when kale was speaking out about the food being ready as he sees Alex coming downstairs to the kitchen table and sitting next to him then spoke for a bit while waiting for some pancakes only a little later on Caulifla wakes up but was then heading downstairs to seeing no one there as the three were outside training.

Caulifla's POV

The rebellious Saiyan female was wondering where could the others wandered off to only realizing they've could be just training at the moment without her as she sense some power levels going up so running outside of her hideout only to find Cabba, Kale, and Alex to be working achieving SSJ3 which their gonna have to keep pushing themselves and thinking about something important to them that was lost as Caulifla was running over to her friends. "Hey!! You guys started without me!!" she said pointing at mainly the 7th warrior who was then crossing his arms telling her that they've wasn't going to wait on her all day to wake up. "You know we wouldn't wait so long for the almighty Caulifla to awaken from her sweet dreams" he teased her for a bit leaned in towards her face only for the rebel to be stuck on her words when having to stick out her tongue before speaking. "W-Well you might have a point but still should've woke me!!" She said to him as Cabba and Kale was watching this unfold quietly. "You probably punch me in your sleep or something!!" He said to her chuckling a bit as making her laugh a bit too giving off a wolffish grin all jokes aside they've all started focusing on their ki imaging something bad happening to someone dear to them as she was definitely having feelings for him but shrugging them off at first.