Chapter 1

(Third Person's POV)

Things were taking place after the tournament of power to where in this version the young Saiyan teenager had won the super dragon balls in the universal tournament after defeating Jiren with using the power of Ultra Instinct instead of his teammate 17 being that Goku and Frieza had given their all as he was the one who defeated universe 11 and watching them get erased along with his own still remaining alive having his friends congratulate the young warrior as he made the wish of bringing back all the universes that were erased of course isn't going to make a wish to where the sixth would came back as the Saiyan was sitting onto some big rock with his clothes torn a bit from his shirt ripped apart to where half of his chest is showing not just his arms then the rest remain together and he was waiting patiently to go back home having on a tired/calm expression after everything that's happened and Frieza was given back his life back of course after competing in the tournament shocking everyone then the God of universe 7 had stopped the dimwitted Saiyan Goku from having any more ideas and heading back to earth then was flying his way to his cabin after a long while of the fate of their universe is safe with everyone going back to their usual stuff for Alex was laying down onto the couch thinking about if things were different when having to meet Kefla.

Alex's POV

The Saiyan teenager was laying down on the couch enjoying some tv at the moment wearing casual clothes. The boy in deep thought about the tournament with Kefla having to find her very strong and attractive than ever before couldn't help that since he's young and everything up to be around Gohan's age when he was in high school at 17, so he gotten up on his feet walked outside and began to do some training on repeat didn't want to stop getting stronger managing himself with achieving the domain that is the gods realm of Ultra Instinct that not even them can achieve it. "Those two were very cute though will I ever see them again...pretty sure I can just have to ask maybe Beerus or Whis about it" he calmly spoken to himself crossing his arms looking up at the nice blue sky gazing at the sunlight beaming down on everything and the clouds usually passing at a very slow pace so the male began to smile warmly before going back to training all day long as he really likes Caulifla's high tomboy energy and Kale's shyness but working her way on being more confident for herself which is great still adorable.

(Universe 6)

The warriors of the sixth universe were celebrating and enjoying their time on being alive again after getting erased knowing well it must've did something for their Saiyan counterparts of the 7th as they've should be glad now wished back to life as Champa was doing in his normal stuff mostly eating some food on his plate being the usual thing with Vados having to watch wait patiently as she watched him stuffing down his face with meals and the Angel is obligated to clean up his messes, so the god of destruction has decided to have the Saiyans being trained to keep them at their best with his brothers 7th. "Now that we're revived from the super dragon balls, we need to make sure those Saiyans are becoming stronger Vados" he said to her calmly while having to finish some of food leaving the Angel to agree with his reassurance answer. "Well my lord what do you suppose we should do to get them training" she asked him softly only gotten him thinking about what to really say on his answer. "Hmm I suggest we should have one of their warriors come here and teach them!?" He said to her only giving the Angel thought about who should join them and that is the Saiyans that are connected to them the most. "Well how about Goku and Vegeta then there's Alex who's also a good option my lord" she said calmly towards the god that was listening stuffing his face as Champa stops eating and looking at her with agreement but thinking about the young man's potential in teaching knowing it would probably get under his brothers's skin of course, "How that uhh the bushy hair one!!" He said with a smirk on his face and Vados having an agreement as their shifting over towards planet Sadala.

(Planet Sadala)

Cabba was just walking his way around in the forest of their home planet heading back to go see his mentor Renso of course telling him the great news with no longer being erased and was brought back by the super dragon balls he thought was it had to be Vegeta who obtained the magicial orbs and bringing their universe back intact like it was beforehand as the universe Saiyan was telling him stuff that had happened in the tournament with "Ui sign" Alex vs Jiren fight, some universes getting erased, then there is the fusion of both Caulifla and Kale, and even the moment when Alex had obtained a technique called Ultra Instinct. "The amount of fighters that was in the tournament were very strong and some not so much after all then there was Caulifla who fused with Kale turning into a new powerful being called Kefla and I achieved another form of super Saiyan"
he said to the older Saiyan explaining what happened until they got erased where they was erased for a while. "Wow that sounds too wild, I wouldn't even want to believe it but glad that we're all alive at least" he said to his younger student having to keep up some stuff. "Guessing Caulifla is still back on her old ways with that gang?" he asked him as the retired sadala defense captain then nodded and also happy to see the female Saiyan actually having a new goal in her life. "Well yes..but she told that herself and your friend will get stronger to obtain super Saiyan 3?!!" He said in happiness until shocked that there was more forms than two super saiyans having Cabba explain to him later. "Yeah she's really determined on getting what she wants...hehe" he said to him with an embarrassed look. "Do you like Caulifla?!" The retired defense captain asked Cabba calmly. "W-What!!...Uh no no I just like her as a friend" he said putting up his hands in defense only for Renso to question him again. "So you said someone defeated her in this so called ultra instinct form correct? Well does that person have feelings for her then" he then nodded to his question remembered all too clearly to where the universe 7th warrior was very strong in the tournament and was admiring Caulifla's techniques even showing her some forms while beating her at the same time giving some tips along with Kale too not just Goku even seeing those two somewhat flirt a bit in battle but in the end he went Ultra Instinct sign beating their fused counterpart Kefla as the only unfortunate thing was the earrings were broken at least wasn't stuck together forever. "Well his name is..." as we cut off towards to the main female Saiyans who was in the middle of the mountains that is Caulifla and Kale sparring together to get stronger to obtain SSJ3.

Third Person's POV

Caulifla was fighting kale in order to get stronger as the punkish tomboy was dodging most of the shy girl's hits who was giving it her all, having the female Saiyan go harder than ever before. She wasn't going to go easy on her "sister" either as they were throwing punches and kicks along with some ki blasts making the fight more intense as Kale sends shockwave at Caulifla sending her back, with Caulifla stabilizes herself as she think about the utter defeat from the Saiyan named Alex then sighs having Kale fly over to her with a worried look only for Caulifla to return an excited grin. "Don't worry Kale I'm fine just need some rest, but I just know we're going to access Super Saiyan 3!!Then we can beat Alex when we see him again!!" She said having Kale agree with her. "I'm happy we're doing this together Caulifla!!" "We're going to be strongest Saiyan's around!!" She said feeling very excited to continue training as the universe 7 Saiyan's words repeated in the back of her mind. "I know you'll both get stronger ..but for now you're not even close to my power yet!!" he said calmly with his silver eyes filled by determination before dashing in with a quick punch to her face that sent her knocking into rocks in the process as another moment she remembers with the way he dodged her attacks with a big grin on his face, he then cupped her chin admitting something. "You're cute fused and separated~ even though we've just met I like your attitude so focus on getting to the third level but first work you're way up!!" She couldn't help but smile his confidence, his strength, and his attitude with this in mind she hopes to see him again looking up at the sky but snapped out of it by the sound of her name. "Huh? Sorry Kale, I was distracted...say your question again?" She said folding her arms as the shy Saiyan had her own hands intertwined together speaking in a more clear tone. "You think we'll...ever see him again?" Caulifla shocked by this answer replies with "I think so! When we do we'll definitely win..." Caulifla spoke proudly towards her protege then stared back at the sky.