Chapter 16

Third Person's POV

It has been about 9 months since their first meeting of the ice Saiyan things of have been amazing for the three of them which has been resolved into spending some together weather that would be mostly training and helping out the pregnancy of his fused girlfriend or helping his other girlfriend Frost into fighting against other war planets that tried to take over her own which he happily slaughtered every last one of them and mostly doing other things that caused more his sweet cream to be putting into good use by his two Saiyan women especially since they're go through moods here and there now the last training session he's had with Kefla herself was mainly kept upon even later on remained focus and was chosen to achieve SSB until she was visibly seen with a big stomach and since both Saiyans it is possible to have the strongest child and given the fact on how many times he's been giving it to Frost a more dominance and knocking her up so many times until injecting himself inside of her body through the front has commence after all, so the Saiyan teen was sitting outside looking out at the beautiful sunny morning crossing his arms with his legs in a fetal position looking up at the sky feeling his hair brushed by the wind and even having to tell the z fighters about his lovely ladies especially now that both of them are pregnant. "Ha!! This is the life honestly I never thought things would go this  either can you!!" He said sensing Kefla behind him of course along with Frost being beside the two.

Kefla's POV

Kefla smiles then rubs the large bump located on her stomach and says "Yeah I thought I'll be going through this alone but guess who decided to get pregnant with me" Frost looks down and smiles and says "He caught me off guard" "That's not what I heard It" Kefla says then sits beside Alex on his right as Frost sits on his left. No one said anything then till Frost groans and punches the ground under her, making a large hole. She was going through a mood swing at random times as Kefla looks and goes over and soothes Frost's hair to calm her down. Frost growls then slowly relaxed. Kefla then says "If I didn't stop you I would had started one too, poor Alex would had to put up with us" Frost smiles and says "Well your days away and I still have 4 months left, have you and Alex think of any names for your godly child yet" Kefla chuckles and says "Ummmm......not really, what about you Frost what will you name your child?" "If it's a girl I'll name her but if it's a boy Alex will name him, but if I happen to have more than one I'm gonna punch Alex " "Cause of you he managed to make more than one child you're going to punch him?" "Yes cause of how many times he's released in me!!!!" "You allowed it as much as I did" Kefla says then sat by her. Both pregnant women stare at Alex till Kefla pokes Frost's left boob. Frost snarls and does the same to Kefla's right one. "I'm jealous your boobs are HUGE compare to mine they got bigger cause I'm pregnant and so did yours" Frost pull her over and kisses her and says "I love yours more"

Alex's POV

He smiles at the two giving love towards each other making the young Saiyan smile warmly crawling over to them with his arms around both female fighters getting their attention with kissing both their cheeks having to tell them about baby names. "Well to be honest if I honestly had to choose a name for Frost's side if it's a girl then Snow or if it's a boy then Blizzard or have both kids that's their names, for Kefla wise I believe if it's a boy then how about Indra or a girl she'll be called Sayaka!" He said to both of them having his tail to be swaying around wrapping around Frost's looking at the beautiful blue sky with the moving clouds as the sunlight was shining on them having him huff away poking on both of their boobs being bigger couldn't help but to giggle at it really then kissing the ice queen's lip passionately then goes over to Kefla next pulling away caressing their faces. "I love you both so much....what do you think about the names" he asked them waiting patiently for their answers.

Kefla's POV

She smiles and says "Sayaka........I like it, it'll be nice to call out when they manage to do something bad or dumb" Frost looks at Kefla and says "That took me off guard and I like the names Snow Blizzard, goes with the Saiyan tradition, but I'm assume I'm going to have one child cause I only felt kicks from the same leg for the past 2 weeks" "aww that child has an anger probably already, just like his momma" then she rubs Frost's stomach. She smiles then her stomach grumbles as with Kefla's. Both women looks at the man wanting him to fix them something, even giving him puppy eyes but if that didn't work Frost could always yell at him and threaten his life. The difference between Kefla and Frost mood swings is that Kefla is short burst of anger then she'll leave the place she in on ruins, full power and all. Frost is long term but anything can set her off, she'll only go up to SSJ God with her hair floating all over the place and starts to freeze smash things due to her super strength. Both are the same outside the anger category. Frost then was getting impatient as her power started to rise. "Alex" she says sternly as Kefla suddenly goes SSB as both women glared at him, mere seconds the two will raise on him.