Chapter 8

Alex's POV

He was waking up softly in his sleep having to sit up slowly holding his face a little bit turning to his left seeing Kefla sleeping very peacefully and adorable at the same time making the boy smile gently feeling the sunlight from his window knowing today is brand new as he remembers last night having an intimate time with his girlfriend had gotten out of the bed, he was already naked walked over to the bathroom taking care of that with brushing his teeth and showers later on walking outside to meditate in the middle of the forest in front of his cabin enjoying nature thinking to himself with a peaceful mind only having some company in surprise to him.

Kefla's POV

The fused female Saiyan was waking up from her little sleepy state wiping her eyes softly in wonders what could today be like at the moment as she gotten out of the bed taking notice of Alex isn't in the room and decides to go to the bathroom first only few minutes later finished wearing her usual attire, walking into the living room to go find him only head outside and seeing him meditating decides to join him opening the door and walked over to him sitting down began to meditate having him notice as she sat there next to her lover remaining silent in meditation no matter how boring this was but was doing this for him enduring it.

Third Person's POV

The two of them were meditating for the rest of the morning then was both very hungry so Alex decided to make some food for her headed back inside of the house and prepared for some breakfast making a quick meal that was pancakes as Kefla was waiting in the kitchen for the meal to be done soon as she had some water in the mean time was watching some tv finding it a little boring. "Babe!! Are you almost done yet with the food" she asked him softly feeling a little bit impatient but he tells her quickly enough the moment she asked. "It's almost done soon Kefla!!" He exclaimed mixing then finished up making pancakes some for himself and her putting the plates on the left and hers on the right having her excited has begun eating her food as he does the same.

Cabba's POV

He was heading his way over to Alex's place after training with his master Vegeta even had stayed in a little guest room with his family actually then had went off to go find his friends which getting some information from the prince that his other student usually lives in a cabin out in the forest so he flew there to go check it out and finding the house landing on the entrance knocking the door only to be led inside by Kefla of course and joining their breakfast session. "This is really good Alex!! We don't usually have much food like this on Sadala" he said with Kefla agreeing to the Saiyan who nodded in appreciation for his cooking having him smile softly then thinks of the idea for Kefla to train for SSJ3 again. "Maybe we try tapping into our strength" he said to them that were agreement doing it again.

Third Person's POV

Alex was just watching the two Saiyans has started powering up thinking about how if their able to come this far with achieving SSJ1 and SSJ2 now trying to reach SSJ3 digging deeper into their full power believe in themselves of visualizing being in the form itself but of course they were breaking a bit and had stopped trembling onto the grass having to breathe for a second at least showing how Cabba and Kefla having some difficulty as Alex began hopping off the rock walking over to them with his hands down having an idea. "Well now I have to show you guys so pay close attention" he said immediately transforming into SSJ3 having his power skyrocketed to be sensed by both of them shocked for Kefla to be seeing it again twice this time as her eyes widened from excitement and surprised while for Cabba only witnessing this form as his first time yet taken back by it. "You guys have to keep pushing through your limits and take endless amount of training at your best but you two are closed to my ki so I want you two to go further beyond" he said to them calmly reverts back into base form watching the two powering up again but thinking of something that would push them over the edge went on four a few minutes longer until breaking again with both trembling from using too much energy. "I can do this!! But couldn't keep going" Kefla said tiredly with Cabba panting a bit and Alex had watched them struggle and told them to rest up at least for today only for later in the afternoon Alex was sparring with Kefla after she took a nap and Cabba did the same in his guest room was going all out fighting some clashes of their fists here and there which ended off with Kefla coming close to beating him but was fooled yet again by an afterimage shooting a ki blast at her and only kicked in her back from behind by the real one ended their training as the sun was setting slowly for the two to view of it together and headed inside for the night to first take a shower. 'Damn it! I was so close beating him...but a match is a match I guess...' Kefla said in disappointment in herself crossing her arms using a white towel covering her naked body before heading into the bathroom where Alex was currently taking a hot shower and quickly sneaked inside the bathtub, she playfully slapped his ass making him startled at first before turning around to notice her behind him  just blushes in embarrassment then both Saiyans washed each other's bodies for a bit before finishing up and went to bed together. The two Saiyans would have their little training session again going out in some rocky fields, both were using super speed to move around the area as they clash fists a couple of times creating big shockwaves all over the place destroying a few rocks here and there, like the usual Kefla would use his signature technique on her opponent/boyfriend but didn't work yet again at least she can still give a few scratches on his body not just combat wise if she wanted to fool around with him incase he decides to be unfair with not going blue or ultra instinct as much and the fight itself would last a while before she loses again afterwards they would go out for something to eat in West city for a while having Cabba tag along to get some burgers then headed back to the cabin and watch some tv earning themselves some relaxation for that day.