Chapter 15

Third Person's POV (this chapter is long but worth it trust me😏)

The two opposite Saiyans were clashing fists and mostly teleporting all over on the ground then the sky where both intertwining hands together power struggling until Frost gains the upper hand by immediately head butting Alex's face knocking him away and gives him a heavy knee into his gut as the female warrior wasn't wasting anytime telling him while throwing barrages of punches onto his body of course was mostly trying to block some of her frozen hands. "YOU'RE ACTUALLY BETTER THAN THAT FOOLISH GIRL!!! BUT CAN DO A LOT MORE THAN THIS!!!" She said loudly kicking into his ribs that sends him flying away at the ground as the ice Saiyan was coming straight for the male that was shooting mostly ki blasts to keep her way knowing it wouldn't work much with the regular Saiyan boy mostly dodging her frozen ice balls and disks that he was still gotten stabbed with then he was charging forward using teleportation and after imaging giving her two punches across the face and kicking into her stomach to knock her back wasn't enough as they kept clashing and shooting off more beams having Kefla wake up to watch their battle in awe and annoyed.

Frost's POV

She snarls then looks at Alex then she roars out mouth beam at then she teleports behind him and blast in his back with a wave of ice, freezing him then she makes a ice war hammer and swings it in the back of his head, shattering the ice prison and stunning him as she knees him in the stomach, slams his head down and hardly slaps him away with her hair then she makes an ice clone just when Kefla tries to punch her. Kefla freezes in place as Frost says "too much for you fusion Saiyan" to then she makes a giant energy ball and throws it at Kefla, engulfing her. Then she goes after Alex, flying and slamming her fist into his face, sending him down then forms ice claws on the tips of her fingers and dive down on Alex and slashes him in the chest then blast him away with a ki wave.

Alex's POV

He was being sent flying away getting all kinds of pain added to his body feeling the slashes on his chest holding onto the wounds for a bit before powering up and began flying at her direction giving some barrages of punches having to dodge away her ice abilities using his fire like ki blasts and engulfing some onto his fists to defend himself in creating a ki blade cutting her around sharply as he implanted her with a ki bomb going off and engulfing her whole body, withstanding the pain given to her as the Saiyan male was kneeing her stomach right back with a heavy head butt to her face then double axe handles down at the ground as he is deflecting some of her hits but finding her very strong but then charges his whole power up into SSB wasn't going all out just yet and shooting a large beam hitting her body right back converting the technique into sending her away further into the air.

Frost's POV

Frost growls then yells in rage making the technique Alex used instantly disappear. She then stops holding her stomach as she looks at Alex go SSB. She creeps a smile and says "Proved to be stronger from last time, I heard that you use this as a last resort.....the fight we had helped me a lot I must say" then she stares sharply as then says "Before we truly fight, I want to know if I did that form correctly" to then clenching her fist towards powering up greatly as she yells as trees nearby start to rip out of the ground. Kelfa watches and says amazed but shocked "That power, has she been holding back this whole time?!" Frost's ki starts to turn a royal blue then she roars loudly as her ki burst blows everything away and she's engulfed in blue light. Kefla's eyes widen at the blinding blue light dims as her white hair was blue and spiky. Frost flexed her muscles a bit and asked "Now don't I have the transformation you're on right or not?" She said waiting for his response.

Alex's POV

"Well actually it looks like you've achieved the blue evolution form from my master Vegeta back in the tournament so....technically yes but above Super Saiyan Blue!!" He said calmly crossing his arms having his aura flare down
onto vanishing where he was remaining without it looking at the 2nd Saiyan with a sweat drop covering his face in a more confused moment then changing back to serious expression with having his other forms he could use her than just blue, so he then tells her with a smirk listening to what she hearing of him. "You must have heard more about me, that is flattering and honorable you've came to meet now fight me can't exactly help feeling this excited!!" He said with a mixture of excitement and seriousness now at full maximum power but not sure if this is all the power she has or any other form looking like she might have something else up her sleeve as he speculates the situation for a second before pointing at her. "Do you have any other form than Super Saiyan Blue!?" He asked her curiously.