Chapter 2

Third Person's POV

Alex was just relaxing in a chair after a long day of training watching two of his mentors fighting against each other in the water while ascending into the air until making Beerus angry and yelling out at the two of them about trying to sleep having to finish their little training session now discussing about the reasoning why Goku trains and Vegeta getting stronger as for Alex getting the same question from the Angel. "The reason why I want to get stronger is because I want to break my limits and live up to my potential" he said to them before Bulma gets a call from trunks about two people took the dragon balls that looked like Frieza's forces which means Frieza is up to no good again with this information the Saiyans get on Bulma's ship to head to Antarctica miles away from west city with the Tyrant's ship landed in front of them just far away as Frieza steps out his ship with two unknown Saiyans. "It's good to see you monkeys" he said to the three Saiyans that was looking at the lizard angrily. "Why'd you come for the dragon balls?" Goku said to the space emperor who gives a clear answer being none of his business and noticing the unknown Saiyans being behind them as Frieza explains. "This is Paragus and Broly...They've been trapped on a repunit planet" he said to them having Goku ask a stupid question.

Alex's POV

He was watching the other two Saiyans seeing how Broly was starting to get very angry and was ordered by Paragus to start attacking as the angry Saiyan has started fighting against Vegeta as their was fight getting good as the attention shifted to Goku fighting the exiled Saiyan that gave him a brutal beat down as their opponent was adapting to their fighting style as he starts breaking the ice from sheer power alone and Alex was watching from the background flying around the two fighters until The Saiyan spotted him and charges at Alex, Alex is shocked by the speed and surprise attack getting grabbed by the leg and immediately slammed down onto the ground gets swunged and slammed around by the powerful Saiyan like a rag doll for Alex to quickly shoot ki blasts at the Saiyan's face to let him go on the ground jumping away. "Damn it he's tough alright!!" He said to himself as he transforms into a SSB as Broly lunges at him as the two start clashing Alex decks under a punch doing a backwards handstand and immediately countered with a split kick sending Broly flying. But that wasn't enough to stop the persist Saiyan as Broly immediately recovers and returns faster and stronger than before, as he delivers powerful blows to Alex's skull as Alex becomes disoriented by the many blows to his head then his mentor Goku comes in to instant transmission them to Vegeta as Broly turns to the three Saiyans. "GALICK!! "KAMEHAMEH!! "STATIC SHOCK!!!" as orange, yellow blue combined attack was blasted at Broly who created a pillar of energy which repeals the beams and chased after them only for Goku to get an idea and grabbed onto both Vegeta and Alex in time flying away from Broly only for Frieza to get caught and attacked. "Have fun Frieza!!!" "Wait what!!! No I'm the mighty Frieza!!!" He was then being molly whopped by Broly painfully as Goku teleports to the mountains where Piccolo was with both Alex and Vegeta as he moved his hand away from the teen very tired sitting up from the ground.

Piccolo's POV

"Hey!! What in the name of the multiverse is going on!!" the namekian said to his fellow Saiyan comrades having Vegeta moves his hand away annoyingly from Kakarot's having to get up from the ground not knowing what was going to happen as Goku began asking the prince knows about the fusion dance and he doesn't really but remembers hearing Trunks doing the dance, he immediately calls it off. "When you do an absurd dance and fuse together!?!" He said back to the clown who then agrees showing it to him as the prince was denying it at once. "As if I merge myself with a fool!!" "come on it's only 30 minutes besides we fused before with the potara earrings but we don't have those now" he said looking down  feeling little defeated with his friends as Alex was watches the two of them arguing as broly was fighting pumbling Frieza into the wall with heavier punches the tyrant got enraged into his golden form. "You dare make me exert myself!! To put effort into a fight, then I will teach you a lesson behold this is Golden Frieza!! The last thing you'll ever see!!" He yelled out at Broly charging at him but that didn't last long because he was sent right back into the wall getting beaten up some more as Goku turns to Alex having to lose the option with the prince putting on an excited grin. "So Alex wanna fuse with me!!" He said to him calmly hoping this would work as the teenager began nodding a bit wanting to do it with his master. "Yeah we have to stop Broly! Let's do it I've wondered how fusing with you would be like?!" Alex said excitedly to Goku who was happy about his student agreeing to do this and began teaching it to him as the first two tries to where he was fat and Piccolo commenting. "Nope wrong try again you missed by an inch" he was telling the fused warrior only to do another 30 minutes as only the next one again being messed up due to a few centimeters becoming more skinny looking while Frieza was beaten up to a bloody pulp yelling in pain only one last time. "Fu!!" Sion!!" Ha!!" as both Goku and Alex fused together with the colors of red and purple into one person correctly becoming this golden bright energy like tornado.