Epilogue - Nick Wilde Gets a Partner

Nick Wilde's POV;

I heard the news from the tv. Mayor Lionhart and his assistant Bellweather got arrested.

My mom was proud of me.

The cops in ZPD's first precinct congratulated me.

I tried to ask the gray bunny to join the ZPD.

Judy respectfully declined it. She wanted to keep working with her family. Judy went back in her home, the Bunny Burrows.

I gave the cheetah a box of dozen donuts. Ben was happy.

I got summoned by Chief Bogo. I headed to the buffalo's office.

I meet Chief Bogo in his office. Forrest Fangmeyer was there.

I was bewildered. "Morning." I added. "Should I ask why you called me here, chief?" I wondered.

The buffalo got to his point. Chief Bogo was confident. "I brought you here to my office to inform you. It's just for the two weeks notice of today." The buffalo added. Chief Bogo was glancing at the tiger. "I have assigned you to do the future cases with Officer Fangmeyer." The buffalo replied.

Forrest winked at me. The tiger was cheerful.

I was wide-eyed.

Chief Bogo took a deep breath. The buffalo was serious yet stern. "Nothing else to add for my message to you. Dismissed." Chief Bogo said.

Forrest and I left the buffalo's office.

Officer Fangmeyer and I walked together.

I was still surprised about today. "Wow..." I added. "The fox and the tiger...working together in the pursue of lawbreakers..." I uttered.

Forrest chuckles at me. The tiger was a sweet guy. Forrest was compassionate. "It's all right, Nick." The tiger added. "It's only the temporary change. You're getting the actual partner about a month or so." Forrest declares.

I was getting more than expected. I raised my eyebrow at the tiger. "Really?" I added, asking. "Guess I have to wait and see for my new partner huh?" I inquired.

Forrest was confident. "Oh...Let's just believe...that a certain bunny from the Bunny Burrows just joined the ZPD recently..." the tiger answers.

Forrest and I halted.

I was stunned at first. Then, I was smiling like a happy dog.

Is Judy Hopps going to become a bunny cop?

That's it! Thank you, everyone!