Prologue - The Fox

Note: Nick Wilde's POV scene. Thank you, everyone.

Nick Wilde's POV;

There are a few things you need to know about me. First off, I am the fox. Secondly, animals in Zootopia sees me as a devious creature. And lastly, I don't let them see that they get to me.

It was one morning by a crack of dawn in Zootopia. I was walking down on the sidewalk. Probably, minding my own business to help animals. I hold doors to them (even I wasn't planning to go in the building). I was just being nice. I picked up litter that missed the trash can (It's not my litter). I liked to keep the streets clean. When I go grocery shop for my mom, some animals have more things than mine. I let them go first (pretty much how the line was getting longer to go thru). She'll understand me eventually. Yeah, I lived somewhere in Zootopia with my mom. After everything I do to help the world a better place, I am a good-deeder.

Then, a cunning furry animal stole something from the store. I was a witness. Of course, I begun pursuing after it. We're going all over the city. We ran into Little Rodentia. It doesn't know how to give up. I have to stop the thief. I'm not gonna let a crazy animal go. It hit me. I know stealing is against the law. I have to take a giant donut.

We have got out of Little Rodentia. Just when a long fuzzy creature was about to get away, I made a sneak attack on it. I got it bound by the giant donut. I was raising my roof. I was celebrating myself. "I POPPED the weasel!" I exclaimed happily.

My capture was angry at me. "I just can't believe I've been caught by a crazy fox here." The weasel complains.

I was surprised with the criminal. Yet, I was sassing at it. "Well that's what you get for robbing stores as usual, Duke Weselton." I stated.

The weasel frowns. "It's Weaselton...DUKE...WEASEL-TON..." he corrected at me.

I was confident. I don't let him see that he get to me. "Yeah, sure. Whatevs..." I said.

There was the police car arriving to the scene. A crime scene in fact. The cop got out of the vehicle.

Little did I know, I got hollered at by the same big buffalo. He was the chief police.

"NICK WILDE!"

I was busted. I have to act natural. I faced the buffalo. I was happy yet nervous. "Oh morning, Chief Bogo! Love the horns by the way!" I added, greeting and exclaiming. I waved at him. I gestured his look. "Did you get someone to polish for ya?" I wondered.

The buffalo did not reply. He was unpleased. Chief Bogo wasn't convinced. The angry buffalo face says everything. Chief Bogo points me out. "Get in my car." He added. "NOW!" Chief Bogo yelled.

Well I would take that as a 'Nice try, Slick Nick'.

I was dumbfounded. And the stupid weasel was chuckling at me.

There goes my day in Zootopia...

Next part soon!