CXIX

22:02

We had our meal at some boujee restaurant and we were at a club, as I could finally get in now. Legally that is.

Adeola and I were dancing together and Mariam, Kenza and Nella went to go get a drink refill. I can't lie, I was having the time of my life.

"Ady I know I said I didn't need a refill but I need a refill!" I grinned sheepishly
Adeola laughed, "Bitch! Let's wait for the hoes to get back then we can go."

We continued dancing, taking snaps, singing and joking until I felt a presence behind me and hands begin to slip to my hips.Adeola looked disgusted at whoever was behind me. I have a boyfriend, obviously, so I stopped dancing instantly and turned around.

"Phil?" I was so confused on why Phil thought it was okay to be all up behind me, who does he think he is? Jude Bellingham?

"Yo Ame." I could smell strong alcohol on his breath so I took a small step back to Adeola, breath was toxic I swear.

"Hi?" I'm not trying to be nice to him at this point.
Phil walked to me and slung his arm around me, I pulled away- I don't like Phil and neither do my friends or Jude. Not that it really matters what other people think I suppose.

"Dang." He smirked, "Can't a man just have one night."
"Aht!" Adeola was absolutely mortified.
I'm pissed now. Who the fuck does he think he is talking about one night?

"No. You can't and you KNOW I have a boyfriend now fuck off."
"He doesn't have to know!" He insisted
"Mate." I smiled tauntingly, "I'm not intrested in you or your 2 incher."
He coughed." 6."
I coughed. "8." and grabbed Addy and walked to the bar.

Instantly Adeola went off. "These fucking basic men think there the shit now. Bitch no you look like Thomas the tank engine you whore, grow taller then come try chat."
"Innit!"

Little did we know someone recorder Adeola's rant and me agreement and posted it on twitter.