LX

Judith and I were clambering up the stairs. Well I was walking perfectly fine and Jude was crawling like some sort of caterpillar.
"Jude I love you, but get the fuck up."
In response I got a groan so I just walked past his drunk ass.
"BAEEE DON'T LEAVE ME!" I turned around at the top of the stairs.
"You can do it! Climb!"
Jude just fully stoped, sitting on the stairs he smiled at me and nodded his head at the step above him.

I sighed taking a seat on it almost instantly he placed his head on my knee.
"I love you Amethsyt."
"I love you too Jude."

"Imma tell you now incase I forget!" Jude stated as I began massaging his scalp. "Yeah that's the stop, anyway Phil tried to talk to me earlier bro was wasted though and he said basically he didn't want us to be together and then we started arguing and Jadon made him leave or was it Jesse?" I just stared at him confused.

"Never mind I don't know who it was it was some lightskin alright." I just nodded thinking about what the actual fuck is wrong with Phil.

"Can I have head?"

HOE SAID WHAT?
"Ju you're drunk baby."
"I know."
I nodded at him thinking he understood.
"So like can I have head?"
I pulled a face at him. "Everyone can hear you we are literally in the middle of the stairs and no you cannot."
"Ameeee baby please don't do me this dirty love!"
"Jude tomorrow."
"Kay."

We sat on the stairs for a few more minutes until I began drifting off. After a few minutes I felt Jude stand up, I assumed he'd just tell me to wake up but he decided to carry me bridal style making me gasp.

"Shhh, go back to sleep love."
Thought he was the drunk one?