XC

Me being the smart gal I am, decided to go live at 6AM in the bathroom.

"Hi guys!" I whispered watching the thousands of viewers increase. "Sorry I'm whispering, Jude's asleep in my bed, but how are you lot on this fine Friday 9th of July Morning?"
I watched the comments roll in.

'Shit.'
'Hi!'
'OK it's baltic in Wales tho.'
"OOOU HOW'S WALES?" I accidentally exclaimed loudly, forgetting Ju was asleep. I whispered. "Shit, forgot Jude was asleep! I just wanna know about Wales."

'Wales is alright!'
'Bloody freezin."

"You lot are saying it's cold..." I spoke.

'LMAO REMEMBER IN 2017 SHE WENT TO WALES WITH HER SCHOOL AND SHE WENT LIVE ON THE BUS AND SHOWED US ANIMALS SHE DROVE PAST AND NAMED THEM AFTER NICKI MINAJ SONGS💀'

I gasped and frantically whispered, "Yes! I remember being live on a school trip naming animals!" I fake cried, "I'll never forget you Chun-Li the goat!"

I chatted with the live for another 2 minutes until, "Guys I can't even lie, Bukayo has messaged me about 30 times in the past 5 minutes and I've aired all of them." I grinned, "Deal with it bro."

'Poor Kayo.'
"Nah he dumb."

'BUNDAkayo.'
"Oh. I like that name!"

'Does Bukayo have a gf?'
"Yeah he does, they're really nice!"

'You excited for the quater finals?'
"Can't wait my bro, kinda nervous though but we move, that's normal."

'Bukayo posted on his snapchat story that you're airing him but you're live💀'
I gasped, "Did he? Kayo if you're in the live comment ."

'Favourite colour?'
"Green."

'FAM ACCEPT MY REQUEST YOU PUSSIO.'
"Oop, who said that?"

'Accept meee!'
"Oh it's Bukayo."

I accepted the rats request to join my live and was instantly met with him staring at the camera, annoyed.

"Bitch why you ain't answer the fucking phone?"

My eyes widened. Damn you know Kayo's mad when he swears. "Sorry bestie, I was on live. Don't get at me!"

He rolls his eyes. "Fight me. Anyway just wanted to know if we had training, innit?"

"Dumbass. No bro it's the day before the match."

"Oh yeah."

It was dead silent until Big Head spoke, "GUYS ASK US QUESTIONS!"

I nodded, "Yuh."

'Ship!'
Bukayo scrunched his face up. "Next question."
I quickly answered, "No, don't be doing that."
"Why am I not good enough for you?" He demanded.
"No. You ain't."
"Anyway."

'Age check?'
"Im 17, it's my birthday in two days though!"
"You young as fuck." Kayo laughed, "Anyway I'm 19."