LXIII

I decided to take my time to get to the garden. I took extra time to put on my Ugg slippers and throw on Jude's Palm Angels bear hoodie. Finally after about 7 minutes I decided to go downstairs. He was a dick to me AND JUDE so he can wait a lifetime if I want him to.

When I got to the front door I decided to peak through the window to see no one there.

The fuck?

Confused and slightly irritated I opened the door popping my head out- seeing no sign of the footballer I took a step forward still seeing no one.

Pathetic.

I closed the front door sighing, seeing red at this point .How's he going to text me asking to talk and not show up! I really thought we were gonna fix our friendship. Why bother telling me to come all the way over here? I nodded and laughed to myself silently in disbelief. What a wanker.

I couldn't be bothered to crawl back up the stair so I took myself to the sofa throwing myself on it holding back the urge to cry. It may seem pathetic but Phil was really one of my first friends I made who I thought understood me and overall, I thought we meant a lot to each other. Obviously I didn't mean  much to him if he can easily leave me like this.

I removed Phil off my private Instagram and deleted his contact from my phone. I then texted the groupchat telling them what had happened only Jobe replied. I assume the others were asleep.

HOEbe
WTF

HE CAN ACTUALLY SMD.

I tried to distract myself by scrolling through socials.

@s1ut4amerashford: Y U NO SEND ME BOOB PICS!?

@marcusrashford: LOL ANYWAYS.

@marcusrashford: HELP I SHOULD NOT BE HERE

@amethystswifie: SHE'S SO LENG I CAN'T.

@amethyst.rashford: 😭❤️

@denisebellingham: Like mother like son❤️Happy birthday my baby boy

@denisebellingham: Like mother like son❤️Happy birthday my baby boy. No matter how old you get you'll always be my baby! I love you so much❤️

@judebellingham: Love you mum❤️

@jobebellingham: I'm obviously the more attractive sibling.

@erlinghaalan: ❤️❤️🤝

@jadonsancho: ❤️❤️

@amethyst.rashford: Cuties❤️

I can't lie to myself this is so boring but if I go back upstairs I'll surely awaken Jude and my room is right next to Phil's and I don't want him to get the satisfaction of knowing I actually came 'to talk'.

So I simply decided to pass out on one of the plush sofas- feels like a cloud.