LVIII

The entire England team were sat in the garden, most of us drunk or tipsy. APART FROM ME AND JOBE CAUSE WE'RE 16 AND 17. I'LL GET LIT SOBER THEN.

I was talking to Jobe, Bukayo, Adeola, Nella and Mariam (they came up for the day) until we heard everyone else jumping around screaming like animals. Nella rolled her eyes dramatically. "These men broooo." she clutched her purse. "ANIMALLLLS."

Jobe pulled a face. "Nells I'm a man!"
"Oop. Anyways what are they gassed for?"
We all turned our heads to them; trying to figure out what had been said or done.

Then Jadon and Reece ran over.
"WAGWAN." Jadon began hugging us all before sitting himself on Adeola's lap.
"Jadon remember Adeola wanna roll with a geezer."
"Ame shushhh and go fuck Jude or something."

Jobe groaned. "Right infront of me Jadon!"
"Sorry man forgot she was the wife."
"Anyways." Reece cut in. "We all noticed the hickey's on Judith's neck."

Mariam clapped happily. "Do share Ame."
"How was it?" Asked Nella.
EYYYYY. "No comment."

"Moving on." Reece plonked himself on Nella's lap. Nella smirked playfully.

Mariam gasped. "I'M LONELY!" I plonked myself on Mariam's lap. "Hey bae."                                  Jobe spoke up. "I'M LONELY!"                                                                                                                         "Where's bevv01 ?" Jobe went silent nodding.

Reece continued laughing ,"What happened between you and Phil Foden then?" Everyone looked at me. Nosey fucks.                                                                                                                                  "Brooo I wish I fucking knew, he basically tried to say me and Jude moved too fast and when I explained why I disagreed the bitch left and got bare irritated."

Nella's eyes widened. "There is no way that man does not have the fucking fattest crush on you!" Adeola and Mariam nodded.                                                                                                                                                "I didn't think Foden was like that but it sounds like he does like you." Jadon mumbled.

"Jude thinks he likes you. He told me and whenever Foden's anywhere near you he glares at him and watches you and if he can he will come stand next to you." Jobe stated. I was shocked. "I thought at first he may have liked me but ya know he was like one of my bestfriends and maybe he wanted what was best for me or maybe he's a wanker." Adeola cut in. 

"Baby there is no way Phil is not in love with you."