CXIII

It was about 7PM, I wasn't drunk, unlike a certain someone on their birthday. JUDE. But I was so fucking hungry.

"Anyone wanna order the birthday gal some food?" I asked laid over Nella's legs talking to Oakley and Jobe who had just arrived with his parents.

Phil piped up almost instantly, "I will!"
Nella snorted behind my back.
Phil continued. "It's just a birthday present innit." I was a bit confused, Phil already got me a joint present with Declan and Jack of a bracelet. Why should he get me another?

I ignored it, who's gonna pass up some free food. "Thanks Phil, can you order KFC?"
Phil nodded. "You want your usual?"
"Yeah please."
"20-35 minutes it says."
"Alright, thankyouu!"

I looked at Jobe who was sat infront of me on a picnic blanket and Jobe pulled an amused face.
"Shut up."
Oakley decided to ask, "Wassup with you and Phil then Ames?"
"Nowt important." I insisted

"Nah! She's chatting!" Nella claimed laughing a bit, "Phil basically tried to seperate Jude and Ame and he didn't say why then he told her after ditching her that he liked or loved her, yeah mad. Then she was like uhm no thankyou I'm 17 and you're 20 with a kid darling. He didn't talk to her at all after that."

"Woah." Cee laughed, "Mad."
Jobe nodded, "Don't you lot think it's funny he's all friendly now she's 18?"
Cee gasped, "That bitch waited till she was legal."
I just didn't say owt cause it would be very embarrassing if I was like oh yeah he loves me and he doesn't.

My Bae💙
What's going on with u and phil?

My Love💜
Nothing on my end babe
I said someone buy me dinner and he offered, that's it

My Bae💙
Promise?

My Love💜
Promise.