Chapter 28: Monday

Song: Golden Age (Original Demo) by Ethel Cain

-Y/N POV-

I woke up in Noya's arms. As a tried to get up from the bed, his grip was locked on me. I decided to reposition myself and wrapped my arms around his waist as he pulled me in closer for a cuddle. Eventually he woke up. He rubbed his eyes before lifting himself up, pulling me up to his torso for a morning hug. Noya kissed me on the forehead after lifting me up onto his lap. "Good morning Y/N." He yawned. It was Saturday morning. We spent the night talking things out and making out. I grabbed my phone from the right nightstand of Nishinoya's bed. I decided to rest my head on his lap as I opened my WhatsApp. I had 5 missed messages and one missed call from Shoyo. "Hey Noya I got to take a call for a minute, I'll be in the kitchen." 

"Ok Y/N!" He was still tired. I went downstairs into to the kitchen and give Hinata a call. As soon as I pressed the call button in around 2 seconds he picked up. 

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU YOU'RE NOT HOME!! ARE YOU OK??" Jesus.

"Hinata I just woke up, and yes, I'm fine, I'm at Noya's place." I heard Shoyo sigh of relief over the other line. 

"Have you two told each other yet?" 

"No... I'm planning on doing it Monday. I said to him that I wanted to tell him something and that I wasn't ready for it just yet... so I asked him to meet me at the cherry blossom tree in school.. Oh and if that bitch Natalie comes near me or Noya she will be getting a piece of my mind. It's not on."

"Ok... so did you say anything else to him last night, did you two do anything together?"

"Well I apologized for pushing him away, slapping him etcetera, and that was when we reached his house. And as soon as we left the school we went to a noodle stool, and we shared a noodle box, cuddled as we walked, made out, and we went got to his place we were both tired and ended up passing out in his bed.

"So yeah I'm staying over his for the weekend, do not drop by I want to spend as much time with him as possible." I added.

"Oh ok... Well I'll get off I guess... bye Y/N!!" I said goodbye to Hinata before hanging up. I turned off my phone and went back upstairs and walked to Nishinoya's bedroom. I knocked before entering. 

"Come in?" I heard another cute little yawn as I walked in, closing the door behind me. I walked over to him, and climbed on top of his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck, my face in his hair. 

"Heyy..." I lowered myself to face Noya's level and kissed him as he stroked the side of my face.

"So what did Shoyo want?" He asked me.

"Well he wanted to know where I was and asked me what happened between us last night, like the food, my apology, you know..." I giggled. Noya pulled me in for a hug as he repositioned me on the right side of his lap, pulling the blanket over the both of us.

"Anyways did you sleep well?" Asked Nishinoya as he began to kiss my neck. 

"Yeah... how about you?" 

"Good, especially since you was with me." I smiled as he said those words. 

-short time skip brought to you by Björk's riddle 😀-

-Noya POV-

I was really enjoying my time with Y/N and I was happy that he was staying over. I actually wanted to tell him I loved him... especially since when I first met him... he was so cute. But I didn't want to tell him just in case of Monday. Since he wanted to meet at the Cherry tree, which I had planned originally to confess, what if he wants to confess to me? I was unsure for now so I'm deciding to wait. 

We were both still in bed and it was 11:13am. 

"Hey Y/N..."

"Hm...?"

"Shall I make us breakfast?" Y/N looked up from his phone to face me.

"Yes please". He responded as I gave him light kisses on his forehead. 

"Ok then... let's get up..." I decided to pick up Y/N as if he was a wedding bride, carrying him down the stairs before setting him on one of the dining chairs. I decided to turn on the oven and cracked the eggs and bacon on the frying pan, also adding diced mushrooms. I picked 2 slices of bread and set them in the toaster for at least 1.5 minutes. I also set up a saucepan on the stove and put the baked beans in the saucepan.

-short time skip brought to you -

I set the plate infront of Y/N on the dining table.

"Dig in!!" I said to him.

-Y/N POV-

I the smell of eggs and bacon wafted into my face as the mix of sweet and warm aromas from the plate hit my senses. I thanked Noya as he set the plate infront of me. I began to dig into to the food as he sat across the table, beginning on his breakfast. The bacon was chewy and juicy, I loved it. 

"Noya this is amazing!" I said to him. His cheeks went pink and he giggled.

"Thank you!" He responded.

"So are you planning on being a chef in life?" I asked him.

"Well I really want to explore the world..." He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh that's lovely."

"Yeah.... I really like food... So you know... I might go traveling worldwide to get inspiration from different cultures regarding food... I don't know yet." (AUTHOR NOTE: ALL I KNOW IS THAT NISHINOYA BECOMES A FISHERMAN IN ITALY, I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED SEASON 3 YET PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME)

"Hey... Mr. Worldwide... if you ever go on that world tour make sure to take me as an opener!" I joked winking at him.

"Yeah I will..."

"You mean that Noya??" He nodded. Oh my god. I walked over to him to hug him. As soon as we started to kiss I could taste the beans he was eating. Lol.

-2 days later-

I woke up at my place. I had spent the weekend at Nishinoya' s house... and today was Monday. The day I tell him my true feelings. To be honest, even though I had spent enough time with Nishinoya to tell him almost anything, I still felt nervous about it all. I heard knocking from the window. It was Shoyo.

"Hey I'll be down in a minute!" He responded with a loud ok. I grabbed my lunchbox with sushi and DRINKQT drink (I wonder what happened to QT, like I know they still makes music but under the name of HYD but like, what happened to QT? Idk.)

"So... this is it..." I said to Hinata. I can't believe this month was complete chaos for me... from me crushing, to slapping my crush, like ugh it was a mess. It's finally going my way for me to finally air out my feelings... I also recently found out that there was a school dance for tomorrow night. The dress code was normal so I was planning on showing up in my T - Shirt and shorts I use for Volleyball practice. I couldn't be arsed to pick out something specific. Me and Shoyo ended up talking about it on our way to school.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Hm?" I responded.

"I'm really proud of you, you know that right?"

"Well why?" He gave me a massive hug.

"Because you and Noya are almost official, I'm so proud!!" I hugged him back.

"Thank you for being there for me... Hinata." I can't believe I've come this far to be honest. Like I know it's been a month but it feels longer. 

-time skip to lunchtime-

As soon as the bell rang I tried to be as early as possible for Nishinoya. I waited for a while... to the point where there was only 15 minutes. I began to each my lunch as I continued to wait. Eventually... the bell rang marking the end of lunch. He never came.