Chapter 16: What should I do?

-Noya pov-

I sat accross Y/N from the bus. He kept looking out of the window. Meanwhile I was still pissed about Oikwa. The fact he wanted to take Y/N from me. I was jelous. Upset and angry. Anxoius. I looked over to Y/N.

"Hey... do you like Oikwa... Y/N?"

-Y/N pov-

I kept thinkin about Nishinoya. And Oikwa. The fact Oikwa liked me. In fact, I wasn't interested in Oikwa. God no. He's like a donkey that did meth and had a glow up. He wasn't my type. Noya was.

"Hey... do you like Oikwa... Y/N?" It was Noya's voice. I felt a light tickle within my ears as he said my name. I looked over my shoulder to face him before shifting my torso over to his direction. There was a light pick of tense in his tone. He also looked worried.

"Why would you ask me that? He's an asshole, he's self absorbed and annoying. So no. He's not my type." I answered. Noyas face smoothened after I finished.

"Why did he want you anyways?" I asked him.

-Noya POV-

He asked me why Oikwa pulled me back earlier. What should I say? If I tell him Oikwa wanted him, then I have to confess my feelings. What if he doesn't like me back? Espically infront of everyone. I felt the butterflies release in my ribcage. What should I say?
"Well um... he basically gave smack talk about our team." I know. It was a shit lie but it was the first thing that came to mind.
He looked at me.

"Well why did he say it to you? Why can't he just say it to us?" He responded.

" I don't know. " I replied. Y/N then turned back to face the window.

-Y/N POV-

Something about that seemed off to me. I think Oikwa said something about me to Noya and he didn't want to tell me. But I didn't want to say anything in case I start an arguement.

-timeskip-

-Noya POV-
We stepped off the bus and I called Tanaka.
Ipulled his shoulder and whispered "we need to talk." As we headed home we sat at a public picnic bench.

"Oikwa is going to take Y/N." Tanaka raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth to speak. I interupted him. "I have 30 days."

"Well you need to confess to him as soon as possible."

"I know that." I responded back to Tanaka. " But I feel too nervous. But I wanna do it. "

"I'll do it if you don't". Tanaka looked at me as he said it. My heartbeat soon raised.

"I wanna do it myself. But how?" I asked my best friend.

"I have 3 ideas." He grinned.

"I'm listening." I leaned in to hear his plans.