Chapter 6: In The Gardening Shed

I don't know what I was fucking do here. This was a smut chapter but I took it out because it's like weird as fuck ykyk.

-Y/N POV-

Nishinoya had took my hand and we were running to the gardening club. A huge smile was beaming on his face, however we had to run fast so the other classes wouldn't notice us outside. But as soon as we ran past class 2B, I swear I felt cold eyes darting me, I quickly shook it of and remained calm.

-Kageyama POV-

I felt a bit stuffy during History, so I decided to open the window next to me. As soon as I opened it I swear I saw Nishinoya run with... Y/N? Nishinoya looked like he was planning something with Y/N. I watched them run past. I think Y/N noticed me because his eyes suddenly pinned me, then they turned away to face the direction they were heading.

"Kageyama! Sit down! I think that's enough air for you." The teacher walked over to my desk and slammed the window shut.

"Sorry sir.." I wasn't sorry though. I wanted to investigate Nishinoya's intention for always wanting to make time for Y/N. Did he secretly like him?

-Y/N POV-

Me and Nishinoya ran into the shed and as soon as we got in he locked the door. He then put a hand on my cheek and placed the tip of his thumb on my bottom lip.

"So.. we're both alone now... what shall we do other than kiss?" He giggled. I started to kiss him again and he took off his blazer and threw it on the floor. I climbed onto his lap, tilting his chin with my thumb and finger.

"You know... You're pretty cute Y/N..." Noya chuckled. I went red.

"N-No I'm not I'm just... nervous" I whispered.

"Which is cute." He replied with a smirk, adjusting me on his lap. "So have you been with other guys before, liked this?" Noya asked me.

"...No." I replied, blushing, which only fueled his enthuasism.

"Well... I'm gonna make it real special..." Noya pulled me in and kissed me, before lifting me off his lap, and rolling over to put me in my place. I wasn't so sure of what he was impling.

"So... you think about me often Y/N?" Shit. I flushed. I didn't know him all too well, yet I pondered on him. Sometimes I wondered if I was really thinking about this twink because he looked cute, and was straight. Or so I thought. I straight guy wouldn't go into a garden shed with another boy to kiss and flirt... unless he was pulling me along. I wasn't so sure of his intent. 

"Oh?" I heard Noya make me lose my train of thought and realised I left Noya hanging, which probably implied a "yes" to answer his question. 

"W-well no.. I mean... y-you're cool... It's I-I don't really know you t-t-that well a-" I stuttered before he cut me off.

"Soooo you have a crush on me? Well... you're the first!" He grinned. "I MEAN- I know I'm handsome so surely you aren't the first but like, you're the first to express it you know...? I don't get why the ladies don't dig me... I'm hot!" Noya whined, resulting into a small smile from me.

"Well... Actually.. I don't... I... we don't know each other..." I said. I didn't know how to fix this situation. I did like him and often thought of him, but never spent time with him. I would like to, but I'm nervous. Noya frowned.

"Then how about we get to know each other...?" Noya's frown shifted into a genuine smile.

"Yeah... it'd help..." I guess it'd also help me take my mind of things.

For the remaining time we had, we talked. It started with where we were from, what we liked, Noya dominated most of the conversation since I didn't know where to start. It was nice. Halfway through he reminded me to not be affected by what to took place earlier, at the fountain. At this point I didn't care about it anymore. Everything faded to black when I was with him. He became my center of attention. 

 Eventually I wrapped my arms around his neck and we pressed our lips against each other. We were too caught up in the moment to realize what time it was and there was a spare 10 minutes before lunch break. We immediately stopped kissing as soon as we heard voices. It sounded like a conversation. Noya peeked through the small crack of the shed door.

"Oh shit."