Chapter 10: The Sleepover

-Nishinoya POV-

"So your grandpa is flying out on business trip this weekend Noya?" Tanaka asked me. I told him earlier this week so me and him could plan something this weekend.

"Then we can have a sleepover and invite Y/N!" Exclaimed Tanaka. 

"Won't it be a bit sus if we only invite Y/N? What if he's going to be nervous around only me?" I asked Tanaka. He sighed.

"No you dumbass Noya we're inviting the volleyball club players!!" He sighed.

"Ok now announce it to the group chat!" I had messaged everyone in the group chat about the sleep over, which was going to be this Friday, so we had 2 more days to prepare. I also texted Y/N as he usually has GC messages on mute. I didn't get a reply from him except he liked my message, so I know he's seen it.  I wanted to use this chance to maybe get closer to Y/N and maybe open up about my feelings. 

-Y/N POV-

2 days had passed and after school we were skipping practice to have a sleepover at Nishinoya's house. To be honest, I was nervous because I had never been in someone else's house before other than Shoyo's, but I'm spending the weekend with someone I cannot comprehand my feelings for . Someone who i have feelings for but I didn't know how to express them. He was also the first person I actually liked.

It was then 6pm and me and Shoyo bought duffle bags of everything we needed for the sleepover: Clothes, pillows and sleeping bags. When we showed up outside of Noya's house, we bumped into Suga and Dachi, who were both carrying duffle bags and pillows. We greeted each other then Shoyo knocked. Within the first 1.1 seconds of knocking the door swung open. It was Noya. 

"Oh hey Shoyo, did Y/N-" Noya was about to finish until he saw me behind Shoyo. His smile rose to a greater width. 

"HEY Y/N!!" He grinned. He seemed more excited because I had arrived. 

"Here I'll take stuff Y/N!" He offered to help me with my bags, I also saw a light pink shade develop upon his cheeks. He was blushing. Cute. He took my bags upstairs and we were greeted by Tadashi, Asahi and Tanaka, Kageyama just pulled a grumpy expression and Tsukishima rolled his eyes. 

Noya paired us into rooms we would be sleeping in: Tanaka was put with Hinata, Daichi with Suga, Tsukkishima and Tadashi, Kageyama was one his own (lol, he's a grumpy sod and won't get along with anyone) and Noya asked me if I wanted to sleep in his room. Yet again, his smile erected when I said yes.

I made do with the sleeping bag on the floor even though Noya offered his bed to me for the night. However, I kinda awakened by 11:29pm because of a nightmare. It started as me and Nishinoya, and I kinda confessed to him in my dream, and he said he didn't feel the same way, and he drifted away. I suddenly awoke, and as I calmed down the tears began to run. I buried my head into my pillow to prevent noise, but I felt a hand being placed on my back. I then stopped, the hand took me by surprise. It was Nishinoya. He knelt down and his smile again, faded. 

"Hey is everything ok? Did ya have a bad dream?" He asked me. I didn't know what to say so I decided to tell him I had a bad dream which I can't remember clearly, and I feel a bit homesick.

"Yea... I can't remember it clearly tho..." I sniffled. "And I've never been away from home before so..." Noya wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Hey.. please don't cry anymore... I'm here now." He whispered. "Sure you still don't wanna sleep in my bed? I'll keep you safe tonight." Noya began to form a small smile. I nodded I got in his bed. He got in too and had his arms around his waist to hug me and make me feel safe. I then fell asleep on his chest and even though I was asleep, I could feel his fingers running through my hair, and a kiss on the forehead.