Chapter 8 - Caught with a sweet parfait in hand

It was almost noon. The sun was covered by the clouds but its light pierced through shining across the grassy field.

Across the field of tanks, the others were casually talking to each other and examining the tanks while the crew of the hellcat's along with Aoi were playing a game of tag. Soma and Koichi were walking towards the others near the tanks and were just walking past the two pak 40's.

Koichi: *yawn* Jeez it's kinda boring when you're not using the tanks.

Soma: I'll say. But then again it's kinda peaceful sometimes when you get out of your comfort zone. It'll be really chaotic when we just use the tanks here in this nice place.

Koichi: I mean I guess.

A steady breeze of wind blew across the fields, the sycamore tree's leaves swayed from left to right and the sky was clearing out for the sun to shine again. As they walked along the field they saw Aoi and the others playing in the field, they both smiled at the scene and were happy to see the young ones were having fun.

They eventually arrived to where the others are currently at and were waved by by a nonchalant Haru.

Haru: Oi where have you two been?

Soma: We were just relaxing a bit.

Haru: Oh, well I think we're done for today.

Koichi: Eh That quick? Ughh this sucks.

Haru: Awww cheer up Koi-kun there's plenty of time for us to use the tanks. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Koichi was really disappointed this time but it's beyond their control due to the sudden event for their tanks. Soma on the other hand was scanning the field for everyone to which he saw Kenji, Shu and Kyouya talking beside a T-34, Aki and his crew were laying down on the ground just looking up at the sky taking it easy. Jiro was on top of a panzer II looking inside. Jun on the other hand pushed Jiro over and ran giggling like there's no tomorrow. While over at the far right side of the field near the trees Ren was sleeping on the ground alongside Thomas. And of course the hellcat's crew were playing alongside Aoi.

Soma: Oh, haru where's the other two?

Haru: The other two?

Soma: Leo and Tomoyo where are they?

Haru: Ohhh those two. Well they said they wanted to go visit some nearby park near here.

Soma: Maybe me and my brother could also visit some places here.

Haru: That's a pretty good idea Soma, take him somewhere nice, like a place with a nice view or something.

Soma: That would be nice.

It was a regular day out of all the days, the boys chatted amongst themselves, slept and others played games. But beyond the field out in the treeline, a Fluffy haired figure stood up from a bush observing the fields.

Yukari: I didn't expect there to be a lot of people here. Especially since it's a bunch of boys.

And beside her is an orange haired girl who's overjoyed for some reason.

Yukari: Uh Saori Are you alright?

Saori: A-Ah of course I'm alright see yukarin!

Saori was frantically waving her arms as her thoughts caught up with her. Yukari was skeptical but it's Saori so she just shrugs it off as she continues on observing the boys out in the field.