Chapter 4 - Those dream of yours (being rewritten)

The sea was vast as the carrier moved along the waters, the waves hit the starboard side that rocked the carrier, the moonlight shined the waters and the sky was filled with stars around making it a landscape to behold.

As the walk towards bridge was almost near, Kenji walked along the upper deck of the carrier as he looked down towards the runway as the tanks were strapped down to avoid being rocked.

Kenji: We've come a long way huh.

Kenji remembers the time when he first created this group, who would've thought that the dream of a child could ever come true like this.

Tsuna: Yo Kenji.

Kenji: Oh Tsuna, heading back to the bridge?

*Tsuna Nimori, the carrier's radio operator, navigator and a good friend, He handled all the communications and navigations of the ship. He dropped out of Highschool just to focus on radio broadcasting for his parents company, he enjoyed it very much but unfortunately his parents has gotten into an accident resulting to the company's lack of leadership and has led into bankruptcy. Tsuna was bedridden and was lost in his life, his valuables and possessions were handed off because he couldn't pay for his parents taxes. For 7 years he lived by himself trying to survive, He lived in an abandoned shack on the outskirt of his town. He almost wanted to die but Jun found him near a river, Tsuna wanted to drown himself but Jun stopped him. He was scolded and was led to Kenji and the others, Kenji looked upon Tsuna's dead eyes, hoping to someday he would finally die.

Kenji grew a small smile and layed his hand unto Tsuna's shoulder.

Kenji: "Continue to Live, Live for someone, As when you die that someone will be filled with sorrow".
So please don't give your life away.

Kenji offered his hand to Tsuna to help him stand up, Tsuna eyes were wide, he gritted his teeth as his eyes were tearing up and tears flowed through his face.

Kenji: Come with us if you like, it's your choice.

Tsuna: sob* I-I'll join you

Tsuna was accepted by Kenji and the others, he changed when he joined the Frontier, he was more open and apparently Kenji found out that Tsuna knows how to broadcast the carriers intercoms so he let him in charge forest communications and also He studied navigation to further help the Frontier navigate along the waters.

Tsuna: Yeah I just got back from the mess hall and the place was roaring with laughter I'll tell you, they haven't had that much fun since I first sailed here along the frontier. Oh by the way Mr. Hiroshi wants to talk to you.

Kenji: Yeah I'am on my way now, honestly why couldn't he just asked you to call me in the intercoms.

Tsuna: Maybe he wanted to talk with you without any of the others knowing

Kenji: maybe anyway let's just go

Tsuna: Sure

Kenji along with Tsuna went to the bridge of the carrier, They reached the superstructure and they both entered and walked up the stairs. The sound of footsteps echoed as they went up to the bridge. And as they reached the door to the bridge Kenji banged the door to let the Helmsman know they're here.

Hiroshi: Come in

As they enter, they see a one armed man wearing a g-suit watching over the horizon.

Hiroshi: Ah Kenji your finally here

Kenji: Of course Mr. Hiroshi, so what's the reason you want to talk to me?