Chapter 7 - A surprise visit

(About 45 minutes after the boys arrived at the field.)

The road of Chitose was silent, the only thing you can hear is the wind blowing away the dirt on the asphalt roads. only a handful of visitors come by this port this time of year. But a lone bus was driving along the road towards the center of the town.

And as the bus reached its destination the doors opened as two girls exited the bus and were dropped off at the local park.

???: Hnggg finally were here, I'm so excited to finally see it in person.

???: Jeez I feel like my legs are gonna come off.

???: Aw c'mon Saori it'll be worth it if we'll be able to see the graveyard.

???: You're the only one who's excited Yukarin jeez.

Saori pouted as yukari patted her back to reassure her, but her excitement cannot be contained, she heard rumors about a place where the destroyed tanks of the two great families of Senshadō have been placed within this town.

Yukari: The legacy of the Keita family and the Hizuki family, I just can't believe we'll be able to see it in person.

Saori: Who were they Yukarin?

Yukari: Oh I'm glad you asked Saori Hehe, I'll explain on the way c'mon.

They walked along the streets of Chitose where the wind was blowing from the sea and as the sun shines across their way.

Yukari: The Miyuna and the Hizuki families were both dominant in the Senshadō scene for over 20 years. The two giants were unmatched even by the likes of Nishizumi Shiho and Shimada Chiyo.

Saori: Wow were they really that skilled?

Yukari: Yep, especially the Hizuki family, all of them were master tacticians and almost unrivaled in adapting to their situations, one Hizuki member can easily wipe out an entire tank company all by herself and her crew.

Saori: Wh-What!? Is that true?

Yukari: Yep ehehe~~.

Saori was shocked that there were people who were able to do such things, but uncertainty and amazement was overwhelming her.

Saori: But what about the Miyuna's? Were they also as skilled as the Hizuki's?

Yukari: Well they were able to counter the Hizuki's through sheer firepower and speed so they built up some kind of rivalry throughout the years. But they respected each other till the end and even created a bond of friendship.

Saori was silent as she listens to the story of the two families. She was still overwhelmed but continued on listening.

Saori: Are there still members from both families that still participate in Senshadō?

Yukari: from what I've heard the Miyuna stopped participating in Senshadō during the 1990's.

Saori: Hmmmm. Then what about the Hizuki family?

She stopped walking for a second to come up a response to Saori's question. Saori was confused by her action but Yukari pressed on walking.

Yukari: I don't know.

Saori: Ehhh? What do you mean you don't know.

Yukari: I mean that I don't know what happened to the Hizuki family. I've heard rumors that during 1995 the Hizuki family had been dragged into some kind of incident with the Senshadō Federation, since then the Hizuki family has never been seen or heard of again.