Chapter 1 - Ongoing Battle

(The story takes place during der film where oorai faces against the university team)

"As the match takes place, the crowd roars in excitement while others shake in nervousness due to the fact that oorai will shut down if they lose this match,

but beyond this mix of emotions, a lone tank team watches from afar with their M36 jackson watches the match unfold, watching from the large screen, the crew of ikeda Kenji watches with excitement and curiosity of who is going to win the match."

Soma: Hey it's starting, everyone shut up.

Koichi: You sure are excited huh, and why are we even here in the first place?

Soma: Firstly, it was my turn to pick the activities for today, and secondly I was curious on how the girls play the sport.

Koichi: You and your curiosity for women tch. Kenji cant we just go home now.

"Koichi spoked in an annoyed tone like a child wanting to go to Mcdonalds. But Kenji was also curious on how the match will end."

Kenji: We could stay for a while, we don't have anything to do for the day plus the others back at the carrier will be just fine .

Koichi: Sigh* Fine whatever

After a couple minutes have passed since the start of the match, Aoi, Soma's younger brother arrived with some snacks he bought from the food stalls at the complex.

Aoi: I'am back, here's the things you told me to get Kenji ni-san.

Kenji: Thank you Aoi

"He then headpats Aoi to thank him for the trouble and later joins his brother watching the match".

Timeskip:

During the match Kenji felt an extreme upwind of air, a slight breeze to the others but Kenji felt indifferent, he senses something big and to that the others picked up what Kenji felt.

Kenji: A massive artillery battery I assume

Kenji speaks in a unsurprised voice while the others spoke otherwise.

Koichi: Nah, maybe a V2 rocket

Soma: Are you even serious?, A V2 rocket really? it's not even legal to even own that thing, and it's not even a tank.

Koichi: meh just assuming I suppose.

Suddenly a large explosion occured in pravdas and kuromorimine's position. Two tanks were knocked out and suddenly a white flag popped out of the two tanks.

Aoi: Maybe it's a Sturmtiger.

Kenji: Maybe but that explosion is to large for a 380mm shell.

Soma: We'll just have to wait and see.

Upon the discovery it was actually a Karl-Gerät with it's 600mm barrel shelling the battlefield, the crew well mostly soma screeched in awe upon seeing the massive beast.

Soma: Hwoah, A Karl-Gerät I haven't seen that thing in person.

Soma said excitingly while almost chocking koichi out of pure excitement

Koichi: Oi let go of me you idiot your strangling me!!!

Soma then let's go of Koichi while rubbing his neck with a "my bad" looking face, Koichi at some point wanted to strangle soma but was intervined by Kenji, Kenji then calms down koichi but still looking annoyed but hey it's their way of showing fine i'am also sorry.