~ 26 ~

Art: Gwibart on Twitter :)

Warnings: Gory descriptions,
Death lol cry ❤️

I'm sorry for this 🙏😰

REVIVED

Wilburs POV-

I can't remember the last time I was able to hold Y/n.. was it a few weeks or months ago? I can't remember the smallest of things..

They were always so kind to me..they held me at my lowest times..they let me hug them for hours..

This goddamn train won't let me out! I need to get back to them..
They'll all  ruin them..

I can help.. I can get them away from all of those demons..

it's been so long.. I could only ever see them..I can't go near them anymore?..

They saved Y/n..
but I wasn't there..
I've only been able to watch from this fucking train as the love my life slowly forgets about me..

I couldn't even feel the cold L'Manburg air..
even if it doesn't exist anymore..

I couldn't help Ranboo.. I couldn't speak.. I tried so hard..

It's gone.. and so am I..

I've sat under a tree watching them fall for someone else..

Have they tried to talk to me? I'm not sure..

But I'll go back for them..

I'll always go back for them..

What does ...Y/n look like again?..

"Train doors open."

Normal pov

Dream ran over to Y/n and pulled them close to him, while Sapnap, George, Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo walked over to him, Sapnap had the same angry eyes he had.

"Dream what the fuck are you doing? Let go of me!"

"You need to listen to them, asshole."

Sapnap pulled Dreams arm but he didn't budge, instead, he tightened his grip on the almost crying figure, and Ranboos look switched from furious to worry.

"You're hurting them, Dream!."

He teleported Y/n behind him next to Tubbo, and let Sapnap shout at Dream, but instead of staying behind Ranboo, Y/n walked towards him.

"You can't just grab me like that! That hurt, I told you to stop!"

"Y/n, Love, you don't understand-"

"What is there to understand? Just listen for once, Dream. Ranboo, what's going on?"

"While you were..with Technoblade..we heard what sounded like TNT exploding, and gathered everyone so they'd be safe, but we didn't know where you were and Dream went mad.."