~5~ The Sapnap introduction

Credits for art: Laikoski_ on Twitter!   :]

Warnings: kidnapping? (kind of?) Swearing

"Dream did what?"

It was a cold afternoon, Snow fell all around L'Manburg as it usually does that time of year

not many people went outside during the cold weather, as coldness there was like torture, only sometimes it was nice.

Y/n and Dream decided to take a stroll through the large woods behind the house, it was big enough to lead to the lake dividing the villages.

It's so nice being able to spend time with them again, I feel so bad for always having to leave them all the time, if only these other nobodies just left them alone.
I don't want to watch them fall into another mans arms, Not again.
Not ever again.

Thats the last time I'll let that happen.

They walked just near the old waterfall, slowly making their way to a fallen bridge that had been taken over by tree twigs and branches, a common thing to see around that part of the village actually, a lot of wondering visitors and traders have to set up little camps, they use the fallen wood instead of cutting down perfectly fine trees to make fires

Y/n and Dream didn't stop there however, they kept walking past swans and fishes, talking about what they got up to during the time they couldn't see each other

Dreams expression changed when Y/n mentioned George and Ranboo, their two newest friends, but they didn't think it meant anything as Dream was always sceptical of their new friends because of an incident that happened a year ago.

Y/n had met a young boy in the town square and Dream caught him stealing from their home, he suddenly went missing a few days after, he had no family in the village so Y/n just figured he left out of embarrassment or had family matters, they never really questioned it, Dream told them not to worry about thieves.

Y/n felt as if someone was watching them both, but not from afar, From a very close distance. almost like they were right near them as they walked back through a path covered in trees from above.

Suddenly, a hooded figure grabbed Y/ns hand and pulled them away from Dream, running at full speed, He chased after them.

"Y/N,NO! BRING THEM BACK YOU ASSHOLE!"

He yelled after the hooded stranger and chased him for a few minutes before Dream lost them, he panicked and ran back in the direction of the palace to report the distressed Y/n as kidnapped.

"DREAM! Let go of me!"

They screamed at the man before he shoved them into a little wooden shack, far from any signs of humanity.

The figure then pulled his hood down, revealing a man with a face of old scares with a glimmering white eye, a line going straight through it on his skin, looking directly at the terrified person in front of him.

"S-Sapnap!?"

They got up and  ran to him, pulling him into a tight hug, he quickly grabbed them and tightly wrapped his arms around their body, Y/n started to cry into his shoulders.